Skin repricing update

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

JacksonSolo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-21-2014

Any news on the SK T1 Championship skins?

KHDragonn

01-21-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eyrgos View Post
Any chance we'll see Skin Recolours again? I know there's been a lot of demand for them... I think you guys possibly underestimate the playerbase's desire for recolours.

P.S. Great work Wizardcrab, thank you for the transparency & for the price reductions. You're a star... crab!

to add to that, is there any news on any cheaper skin being made? I thought I read somewhere that we would see some 750 ones being released for lower price points.

ADCisMyReligion

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-24-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by WingSoul View Post
Why can't we just be happy they made Frostbutt Irelia (the only reason I'd even consider playing Irelia) more affordable?
Because Frostblade Irelia was RELEASED at 975. They increased the price of it for no reason, this isn't a price reduction.

Causation

01-25-2014

Bloodlord Vlad price reduction to 1350rp inc?

DefNotKessler

02-01-2014

I still feel like there are more overpriced skins out there.
Mythic Cassiopeia has no new particles or animations.
Augmented Singed has no new particles or animation.
There is no reason Fiora's 2 skins should be different prices for any reason other than popularity, if anything, Musketeer Fiora should cost more since it has a hat and NightRaven is pretty much just a darker version of her base skin.
Dark Crystal Ryze has no new animations or particles at all.
I could go on, many many skins have no new animations or particles and are still Priced at 975RP.

All i ask is that Riot explains why so many skins that dont meet the 975RP requirements.. are still priced at 975RP?

Sukishoo

02-01-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wizit Strogg View Post
I don't mean to be pushy but I have been asking for a long time about the Pool Party Ziggs skin. I would really like to know if there is a possibility of a price change on it. The other Pool Party Skins set at 975RP and I feel as though they were better made. I really want that skin but I cannot bring myself to pay 1350RP for it.
Pool Party Graves is a 1350 too you know.

Blunts4Brekfast

02-02-2014

I cant wait for the mighty jax skin! !!!

@wizardcrab @red @riot its still coming right? right? right?

Neo Aragorn

02-02-2014

Wizardcrab I've been wondering about this for a while so I hope you see this to give a reply.

Why was Spirit Guard Udyr sold as an ultimate skin rather than being a visual update? I'm not the only one who feels that's essentially what it was, a VU for an incredibly outdated and blocky model being sold at a very high price.

Grunt666

02-02-2014

Cant beleive a red wasted the time to make a post, to try to sell 3 crappy skins, on 3 rarely played champs.

hey guys noone is buying these 3 skins so we are gonna lower the price please buy them now!

comeback when you actually have something of value for your customers please.

WizardCrab

eCommerce Associate

Follow WizardCrab on Twitter

02-02-2014
16 of 16 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blunts4Brekfast View Post
I cant wait for the mighty jax skin! !!!

@wizardcrab @red @riot its still coming right? right? right?
Yup.