Introducing Team Builder

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dry Oat Meal

01-31-2014

Thanks Riot.

Lyte

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Lead Social Systems Designer

Follow RiotLyte on Twitter

01-31-2014
101 of 101 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by JPlayah View Post
It's great that this is on PBE. When can we expect to see this in the official client?
The team is focused on just Team Builder right now, and we're trying to see if we can do some Live Betas on some servers with the current features. Come join us on PBE if you have an account, we're currently there every Monday and Tuesday and are actively playing Team Builder games with players and collecting feedback in-game and on the PBE forums.

Coldmanj

01-31-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyte View Post
The team is focused on just Team Builder right now, and we're trying to see if we can do some Live Betas on some servers with the current features. Come join us on PBE if you have an account, we're currently there every Monday and Tuesday and are actively playing Team Builder games with players and collecting feedback in-game and on the PBE forums.
"if we have one" I've wanted a pbe account for so long now

Talymar

02-01-2014

Quote:
One thing that holds back me personally from playing more in the Team Builder beta even though I do have a PBE account, is that it's mostly enabled in the middle of the night for me.

Even if it was occasionally enabled just one hour earlier, that would help a lot for me, although of course I know that it's always going to be in a bad time for someone regardless.

SipscoBastard

02-01-2014

Quote:
Oceania wants this please!

Giltine

02-01-2014

I can't wait until this gets light into the actual servers and in ranked play.

Mrrggrr

02-01-2014

It's happening!

revenge2012 II

02-01-2014

Can we get a hint around which month this is gonna get released
The wait for it is like SE renekton and i dont want that again

RageMonster

02-01-2014

I love this shut up and take my money.

Robot Bebop

02-01-2014

Another game with 3 people calling bot and instalocking, another game dodged. Please get this feature ready.