(Concept Art/ Illustration) Tryndamere's Daughter

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

The Neverworld

01-25-2014

Going to post my previous kit again, but I think I'm gonna change it slightly so that'll harmonize with the current Tera. Since we now concentrate on the kit..

Passive: Basic attacks and basic abilities against minions or monsters increase her fury gauge up to 5/10/15 (lvl 1/6/11). This is doubled against enemy Champions. Fury slowly drains out while out of combat.
In addition, whenever Tera's fury falls below 20 fury, she gains +10%/20%/30% increased healing effects for 3 seconds.

Q: (Skillshot) Tera flips fast forward up to 450 range and lands with her longsword and slams it on the ground. She breaks through the ground, sending forth a strong wave. On first impact on a enemy unit or environment, it deals 40/55/75/90/110 (+ 100% bonus AD) physical damage to the target and 200 units around to surroundings. Targeting system is the same as with Rumble's Ultimate or Viktor's Q Laser. A point where she lands and a line where she sends forth the broken earth. If it is cast 100 range around her, she doesnt move away, but casts immediately the wave in a direction.
(Fury Cost: 40)

W: Passive: Tera gains 10% of her healing effects caused by health regen(Health Potions are the same), lifesteal and spell vamp, as stacks (Max 100, 150, 200, 250, 300)
Active: Tera releases the stored healing effects, causing her to heal herself for the stored amount (+ 1 health for each 1 fury up to 100 max)
(Fury Cost: All fury points)

E: Tera stomps with her right feet, causing a small earthquake in a straight and wide path up to 500 range long and wide. On the path, all enemies are slowed down by 30% and Tera gains doubled fury against minions or monsters, tripled fury against enemy Champions. However, enemy units on the end of the path and on the edge, are knocked up and stunned for 1.5 seconds. The earthquake stays for about 2.5/3.5/4.5/5.5 seconds till it disappears.
(Fury Cost: 30)

R: Tera transforms into a destructive and chaotic demon for 8/11/15 seconds, causing that she receives bonus 20/30/40 attack damage and all subsequent damage dealt to her increases her fury about 5/10/15 by each hit. She also gains stronger versions of her basic abilities.
(Fury Cost: None)

Q: Tera in demon form, uses the destructive powers to instantly appear at the arrival and slashes with her arm-sword on the ground to create three strong waves that breaks through the ground, dealing 60/90/110/125/140 (+ 150% bonus AD) physical damage to the targets itself and 200 units around to surroundings. The three paths are similiar to Kha'Zix upgraded W, but the paths are parallel to each other.
(Fury Cost: 40)

W: Passive: Tera in demon form gains 10% of the damage dealt to enemy units as stacks (Max 200, 250, 300, 350, 400)
Active: Tera releases the stored stacks, causing her to heal herself for the stored amount (+1 health for each 1 fury up to 100 max)
(Fury Cost: All fury points)

E: Tera in demon form, stomps with her right feet, causing a great earthquake 400 range around her in a circle. Enemies within the great earthquake are slowed by 50% and Tera gains tripled fury against minions or monsters, quadrupled fury against enemy Champions. However, enemy units on the edge of the path are knocked up and stunned for 1.5 seconds. The earthquake stays for about 3.5/4.5/5.5/6.5/7.5 seconds till it disappears.
(Fury Cost: 30)

Explanation:
Q - Q is a very neat gap closer that can be used in many ways to outplay the enemy. Her Demon Q is far greater, it can even deal huge damage to a enemy group that is being gathered.
W - W is her best skill to keep her sustain in the lane. Wether she uses her health potions or buys first health regen in laning phase, she can only get to a portion of heal somewhere, while keeping the pressure on the lane. A fantastic mechanic is, that if she has full stacks, she can turn on her Demon form and gain even more stacks with her Demon W. It then allows her to heal herself for a respectable amount.
E - E Works as a modifier or a CC ability. If you want to synchronize with your passive, to receive even greater heal, then stack W to max. Start a fight, waste enough fury to activate your passive. Now fast activate E, then receive even greater fury for a short amount and heal yourself for the stored amount of stacks, you will receive greater heal. This works like a charm, especially when fighting head-on-head in teamfights. And in demon form, it increases the fury gain heavily.

LitoJ

01-25-2014

Well goddamn.
I really like your work. I would like to play as a new female melee bruiser like Riven(except not broken as hell).
Keep the work up, your style is very nice to say the least.
That red on the sword really stands out in such a favorable way, personally, and with that type of color contrasting with the rest of her outfit, it actually makes her look quite fierce but calm.

I hope you keep this concept alive long enough for Riot to take notice.

commando2341

01-25-2014

This champion might actually be the champion to persuade me to play top,if she was implemented.
Superb artwork and kit.

Ryonok

01-25-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by LitoJ View Post
Well goddamn.
I really like your work. I would like to play as a new female melee bruiser like Riven(except not broken as hell).
Keep the work up, your style is very nice to say the least.
That red on the sword really stands out in such a favorable way, personally, and with that type of color contrasting with the rest of her outfit, it actually makes her look quite fierce but calm.

I hope you keep this concept alive long enough for Riot to take notice.
Wow I really like what you just said here . I am glad this champ has you that excited . Glad you like the color contrast haha .

SinigamiT

01-25-2014

I would like this champ if she not annoying like tryn

II Discipline II

01-26-2014

Riot plis add

Tantaparo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-26-2014

Sweet artwork!

If you get the time: http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com....php?t=4116584

Drais297

01-30-2014

riot is foolish not to look into this character!!

Ryonok

01-30-2014

Thank you Drais! Haha I am working on it . Been so busy with work on top of everything I am doing.

Darkf0rgd

01-31-2014

Wow this is beautiful!!! Great work on the art and concept. Where are the REDs????

I summon RiotPinguin! ...pls?