Ironstylus: "We're on track to release a VU every month or so."

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MajinCui

01-31-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronStylus View Post
Lol!

So SionLover4Ever is you?
HEY RED FIX ZYRA

#FIXZYRA2014.

plz

Raphael JR

01-31-2014

IronStylus, what is your oppinion on skarner, he really is in weird spot at the moment and all of his skins are AT BEST "meh", none of them clicked me and i went " i must buy it", they just exist with no clear theme or effects.
Any skins in future for him, your thoughts on his model ? his base colors are weird at best.

PHoToS999

01-31-2014

Hey IronStylus, I was wondering what you thought about what Warwick looks like. Personally, I think he has 3 much swagger 5 me, but I've heard a lot of people say that he looks duck footed and silly, and that he could really use an update in the visual department.

So what's your view on that?

EpicSmurfAccount

01-31-2014

I love Quinn, so do you. Discuss.

Super Explosion

01-31-2014

Quote:
Lol!

So SionLover4Ever is you?
That name doesn't seem taken yet, Iron Stylus.

It might look good on you.

Super Explosion

01-31-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by EpicSmurfAccount View Post
I love Quinn, so do you. Discuss.
Quinn's got the same problem everyone else in League does:

The meta revolves around 'optimal Marksman gameplay'.

So for her power, if she's not an 'optimal Marksman', she may not be favored.

For her thematics-- good potential, but perhaps not as stand out on the symbiosis and 'wild scouting' angles as she could be.

Tyrannus0

01-31-2014

Alright. Just a little curious myself, is there anything coming for Cho, Mr. Parrot?

I know he's supposed to be terrifying, but he's kinda...comical... His voice doesn't do him much credit either.

Battlecast Prime is awesome, but I still think the organic side of Cho could use some love.

Super Explosion

01-31-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyrannus0 View Post
I know he's supposed to be terrifying, but he's kinda...comical... His voice doesn't do him much credit either.
Cho'Gath is probably supposed to be 'terrifyingly comical'.

Like Kog'Maw, he has a nice whimsy to him. ("Om nom nom.")

This is a trait from older champions I believe they should preserve and promote. It's a 'charm' different from other 'super serious' games.

His voice on the other hand, they could probably help out.

FurryFurball

01-31-2014

Quote:
[parrot greatness]
IronStylus, I remember you talking about how you're not satisfied with how Quinn looks, and said something along the lines "she was rushed" or something.

If you've been thinking of any changes, what kind of changes would they be? I do agree her model's texture quality looks kind of unfinished/unpolished, but I hope you don't mean any radical design and aesthetic changes. Kit QoL buffs are welcome, but as far as I know that's the gameplay team thingamagic's work and not yours.

I recently tried out Quinn, even made a topic out of how happy I was to find out how great Quinn is, and turns out, I love nearly everything about her. That's why I'm worried if there's gonna be any radical changes.

BendyBread

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-31-2014

I know Lux isn't exactly on the radar cause she's mostly fine, but will there ever be an update for her, even minorly?
You know, fix her hair so it flows nicely (cause that bob thing she has no is.....not nice), and maybe fix/touch up her skins. For example making Imperial half-decent and resembling her splash, rather than the mess it is.

It had an amazing concept, and the splash art (apart from the face) were great, but the colours of the skin itself came out all wrong, and in general just lacked any of the flair.