Maps Skin Ideas

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mundo

01-29-2014

Mundo World.

Summoner's Rift with Mundo's face on all the towers, wards, dragon, baron and Mundo tiles all over the ground.

Everytime you destroy a tower a crowd cheers and the announcers announces "Mundo!".

Asatorrr

01-29-2014

winter SR, but with one change. POROS! POROS EVERYWHERE! POROS RIDING DRAGONS! POROS RIDING WOLVES! POROS SLEEPING IN BUSHES! POROS FALLING FROM THE SKY! POROS EXPLODING OUT OF TOWERS BECAUSE TOWERS SHOOT POROS AT YOU!

POWER THIRS-i mean-SUMMONERS RIFT: PORO EDITION!!!

RiotForScience

Senior Environment Artist

01-30-2014
13 of 16 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asatorrr View Post
winter SR, but with one change. POROS! POROS EVERYWHERE! POROS RIDING DRAGONS! POROS RIDING WOLVES! POROS SLEEPING IN BUSHES! POROS FALLING FROM THE SKY! POROS EXPLODING OUT OF TOWERS BECAUSE TOWERS SHOOT POROS AT YOU!

POWER THIRS-i mean-SUMMONERS RIFT: PORO EDITION!!!
I am not going to make any friends by saying this.. but I really think we need to keep poros just to ARAM. They work in that setting because of how much their cuteness contrasts with the grim darkness of the environment and play. In any other map they would not feel special.

KidDarkness1993

01-30-2014

tbh i'd rather just see the maps rotate from match to match. example would be cod or gow how the maps change basically by appearance only because i understand how much it would take to specifically move objects around to differ from one another... just like you said a lava theme or underwater theme but the theme should change every game you play ... or be able to cast votes for the theme like halo idk itd be nice to see the map get something considering we didnt get the winter rift or halloween one because of the patch or problems that happened to occur for both events ...

Zerglinator

01-30-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiotForScience View Post
I am not going to make any friends by saying this.. but I really think we need to keep poros just to ARAM. They work in that setting because of how much their cuteness contrasts with the grim darkness of the environment and play. In any other map they would not feel special.
I agree, but I think we need more special Runeterran critters running around on the other maps. Make up MORE new critters!

ColdJr

01-30-2014

This thread seems kind of pointless considering we probably will at most get only one skin(and we'll be lucky if we get even that, when you consider how other rioters feel about wasting time to create them instead of other "priority" things)

Linna Excel

01-30-2014

Valentine's Day SR or HA.
Idol Stage HA - think a skin for Popstar Ahri
Fade to Black SR - all black minimap, all the models are deleted (towers and inhibs are invisible too), and only a black background remains on the main screen. You'd have to do that one from memory. Would also make a nice surprise LCS skin, it'd be fun to see how the best in the game adapt with no prep time. Also, no minimap icons for jungle mobs, that would be cheating.

Sophitia

01-30-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiotForScience View Post
I tend to agree with this. There are other cute animals you could add in though =) Doesn't have to be poros. Surely poros are not the only cute animals in Valoran?

MinecraftB0SS777

02-01-2014

Three words: League of Draven.

AznRiceBowlXD

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-02-2014

Bandle city for Dominion?