@Riot psychologists: I want to play a game but I can't.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lyte

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Lead Social Systems Designer

Follow RiotLyte on Twitter

01-29-2014
1 of 1 Riot Posts

We've been doing a lot more PBE tests of Team Builder, and are trying to see if we could run some Live Betas with the current feature set. What do players think?

The system should be great for your particular situation Raptamei, have you checked it out lately on the PBE?

Nid is Cancer

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-29-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyte View Post
We've been doing a lot more PBE tests of Team Builder, and are trying to see if we could run some Live Betas with the current feature set. What do players think?

The system should be great for your particular situation Raptamei, have you checked it out lately on the PBE?
I think you should hold out as long as possible on something that should've been implemented 3 years ago!

And i would use my PBE invite to go on there!
Name:  ifihadone.JPG
Views: 1211
Size:  23.5 KB

SUPERIOR SK1LL

01-29-2014

Just go by pick order, or just duo mid anyway.

Seriously... its normals. Acting super macho and trying to reserve roles is freaking hilarious.

Most of the team the other 3 guys dont care. And so what if the guy called mid first gets angry? Think of it like goku's gravity training. IF you can win with an angry feeder on your team, you are going places in ranked

The MechE

01-29-2014

Lyte pls hurry up with team builder. We want it so bad.

How did support changes affect support queue time anyway?

Demacian Dunk

01-29-2014

Quote:

It's been like a year since you announced/came up with the idea of teambuilder

are you actually doing something productive or just counting money and bsing people on forums?

FlamingoFondue

01-29-2014

Quote:

sumbit a system service request to your IT team for post/pre game chat report feature.

Just Mid

01-29-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demacian Dunk View Post
It's been like a year since you announced/came up with the idea of teambuilder

are you actually doing something productive or just counting money and bsing people on forums?
You know, a lot of work goes into these things.

Demacian Dunk

01-29-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just Mid View Post
You know, a lot of work goes into these things.
I think you are vastly overestimating the amount of effort Riot puts into things.

IRntGreat

01-29-2014

Wait a couple years and then Team Builder might be out.

Chillin

01-29-2014

Quote:

im not in pbe but ive heard its a que as champion kind of thing, why cant we push role que for ranked, pros arent pros for being jack of all trades, queing as a champ just throws out the entire draft mode strategy