The girl gamer hate.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Drukyul

01-29-2014

I don't understand the pic in the OP. Everyone gets the "burn in a fire, nigrfgt" **** when they have a bad game.

Wade Funk

01-29-2014

If I can pontificate a bit, for your edification, one of the rules of the internet is "there are no girls on the internet". This rule does not mean what you think it means.

In real life, people like you for being a girl. They want to **** you, so they pay attention to you and they pretend what you have to say is interesting, or that you are smart or clever. On the internet, we don't have the chance to **** you. This means the advantage of being a "girl" does not exist. You don't get a bonus to conversation just because I'd like to put my **** in you.

When you make a post, or a comment in game like, "Hurr durr I'm a girl" or have a name like "CuteGirlsparklybabe" you are begging for attention. The only reason to post or have a name like that is because you want your girl-advantage back, because you are too vapid and too stupid to do or say anything interesting without it. You are forgetting the rules, there are no girls on the internet.

The one exception to this rule, the one way you can get your "girliness" back on the internet, is to post your **** or stream with them hanging out like many girls do on Twitch. This is, and should be, degrading for you, an admission that the only interesting thing about you is your naked body.

Fock Raet Gumis

01-29-2014

@OP: You became a target the moment you decided to name yourself after a girl. So you're a "trap", huh? You like "trapping" people, op? Oh "ye who decided to mislead people into thinking you're a girl, but art actual a guy?" You deserve to be trolled just for the very act of deceiving anyone, op. that's what you get. And so what if a person or group types awful things about you because of gender. Isn't that why Riot Games created the mute button? I mean, did the mute button not work for you? Or were you too busy retorting and reporting them all? Mute them all next time, op. Maybe change your name to something that doesn't hint towards gender, and quit being such a phage about things. Change your name to something less gender-specific, and much deeper and more meaningful.

Glumduk

01-29-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adeksa View Post
What's with all the Donna Noble hate? ;o; I loved how sassy she was. She was a really entertaining character. And her grandad is the coolest old man ever.
Maybe it's because she's not young and pretty like most companions. Perhaps that's overly cynical of people - I dunno. I really liked Donna - her ending probably affected me the most out of recent companions (although the Ponds departure tugged at the heart-strings some).

Lesbian Diana

01-29-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fock Raet Gumis View Post
Change your name to something less gender-specific, and much deeper and more meaningful.

"Fock Raet Gumis"

Xelnath

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Systems Designer

01-29-2014
7 of 7 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by D0ct0r Faustus View Post
Haha, yea they were all pretty great. Even if I felt like Donna's story line was cut short

For me though, Amy Pond was the best companion and Tennant was the best Doctor.
I met Karen in person a few weeks ago at a friend's birthday party.

She was really nice, but clearly felt out of her element.

Jikker

01-29-2014

That name

<3

Had to comment. If people knew culture, they wouldn't assume girl right off the bat

EDIT: Holy crud, there's an entire Riot DW fest in here! I love it! Amy and Rory forever!

Kakakarot Cake

01-29-2014

the awkward moment when you attempt to black out all the names in the pic but fail and the block of names next to the report button is still there

AntiMage II

01-29-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wade Funk View Post
If I can pontificate a bit, for your edification, one of the rules of the internet is "there are no girls on the internet". This rule does not mean what you think it means.

In real life, people like you for being a girl. They want to **** you, so they pay attention to you and they pretend what you have to say is interesting, or that you are smart or clever. On the internet, we don't have the chance to **** you. This means the advantage of being a "girl" does not exist. You don't get a bonus to conversation just because I'd like to put my **** in you.

When you make a post, or a comment in game like, "Hurr durr I'm a girl" or have a name like "CuteGirlsparklybabe" you are begging for attention. The only reason to post or have a name like that is because you want your girl-advantage back, because you are too vapid and too stupid to do or say anything interesting without it. You are forgetting the rules, there are no girls on the internet.

The one exception to this rule, the one way you can get your "girliness" back on the internet, is to post your **** or stream with them hanging out like many girls do on Twitch. This is, and should be, degrading for you, an admission that the only interesting thing about you is your naked body.
Might as well just post the original screencap. Regardless, still a completely rational summary of the issue.

Maelious

01-29-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xelnath View Post
I met Karen in person a few weeks ago at a friend's birthday party.

She was really nice, but clearly felt out of her element.
Holy **** you've met famous people?

You're famous by guilt of association.