The girl gamer hate.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rosy

01-29-2014

I've never had anyone say anything bad about me being a girl or calling me out on it. My user is kind of a girl name (not sure if more boys are names Sydney in comparison to girls). But I also don't go into games and type in all chat

HEY GUYS I'M A GIRL SO PLEASE GO EZ ON ME PLZ?!? TEHEHE

Even if anyone said something about it or even speculated that I'm female, I wouldn't give a care, especially when according to ranked stats I'm better than most of the community anyway.

Postal Badger

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-29-2014

Hang in there and keep on carrying, my friend.

Jean Never Wins

01-29-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by WookieeCookie View Post
Donna is my least favorite though.

Martha was my favorite.
donna was the funniest companion in the new series

I forgot Martha even existed

xSarang

01-29-2014

Its a trap

Wolféran Maximus

01-29-2014

Op said it was a trap. Seems legit!

WookieeCookie

Player Support Lead -
Player Behavior

01-29-2014
5 of 7 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissRoseluck View Post
"Oh there are red posts on this? Great! Riot is finally going to take a strong stance on this issue!"

"loljk, off topic dr who posts only". (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
I think everyone should be nice to each other, regardless of the gender of the people involved. Some days, it really makes me sad the kind of opportunities the internet provides us with to dehumanize each other and say really terrible things. And in the end there is a lot of room for people to carefully reflect on how gender affects our interactions in video games and the internet.

I don't like the girl gamer debate because it is rarely productive and it seems to be a magnet for trolls who are less interested in solving problems and more interested in rustling people's jimmies for the lulz.

I do however, like talking about Doctor Who, so I felt there was an opportunity to save this thread from the inevitable descent into flaming chaos it was destined for.

That's why when I say Series 5 of Doctor Who was the best season yet, I really mean it. Even if the mysteries were sort of... deus ex machina'd in the last episode of Smith's Doctor.

But whatever. Wibley Wobley, Timey Wimey, you know how it goes.

Jean Never Wins

01-29-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by WookieeCookie View Post
That's why when I say Series 5 of Doctor Who was the best season yet, I really mean it. Even if the mysteries were sort of... deus ex machina'd in the last episode of Smith's Doctor.
I'd agree with that the mystery is really present for the entirety of the season

whereas with 10/9 the finale was jsut hinted at very vaguely or explained in the last couple episodes

but i still like the donna finale best

and martha sucks

Doctor Neth

01-29-2014

Whats going on in this thread?

Ă…nnihilation

01-29-2014

sup bbygirl hows it goin?

The Primary Dish

01-29-2014

Added a photo of what I get sometimes in game.