@ricklessabandon Miss Fortune PBE changes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MidoriKatsu

01-27-2014

Somebody might kill me for saying this, but I think for fair compensation, she should avoid unit collision during strut because when MF walks up in the club, aint no minions gonna stand in her way.
MF is a strong independent pirate hunter who don't need no unit collision.

Name:  miss_fortune_by_yaztory-d6enqzh.jpg
Views: 1753
Size:  147.2 KB

chumbler

01-27-2014

There is no good reason to remove the AP ratio from her W.

MidoriKatsu

01-27-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by chumbler View Post
There is no good reason to remove the AP ratio from her W.
Why don't you give us a good reason to keep it besides "I like playing AP MF."
AP MF still aims at building to maximize DPS from impure shots and sheen proc and does a lackluster job at doing so. Crits and AD itemization is what defines her. Balancing isn't a matter of of repairing awkward AP/AD ratios. It's about defining a champion and catering to those specifications. They aren't pigeonholing either. Due to the AP ratios, MF's W damage falls off immensely. People DO NOT play AP MF despite all these people trying to defend it. I truly want to see somebody who even mains MF let alone play her AP and isn't throwing wild claims just because she's been brought to the spotlight. These AP ratios impede MF's true potential.
AP on impure shots is weak. Her cooldowns are too long to make use of sheen proc. E should be used for its utiliity since people normally get out of it before its duration ends. Bullet time has awful ap ratio.

Avenging Angel

01-27-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by MidoriKatsu View Post
Why don't you give us a good reason to keep it besides "I like playing AP MF."
AP MF still aims at building to maximize DPS from impure shots and sheen proc and does a lackluster job at doing so. Crits and AD itemization is what defines her. Balancing isn't a matter of of repairing awkward AP/AD ratios. It's about defining a champion and catering to those specifications. They aren't pigeonholing either. Due to the AP ratios, MF's W damage falls off immensely. People DO NOT play AP MF despite all these people trying to defend it. I truly want to see somebody who even mains MF let alone play her AP and isn't throwing wild claims just because she's been brought to the spotlight. These AP ratios impede MF's true potential.
AP on impure shots is weak. Her cooldowns are too long to make use of sheen proc. E should be used for its utiliity since people normally get out of it before its duration ends. Bullet time has awful ap ratio.
AP MF is just about as viable as AP vayne

MidoriKatsu

01-27-2014

Or AP caitlyn. A lot of ADCs have stupidly high AP ratios on some of their moves, that don't contribute to another playstyle. AP MF will never be a thing just like AP ashe or AP sivir will never be a thing. It never was a thing and even if it is a "thing" AD MF just outclasses AP MF in ever possible respect and yet there are people still crying "homogeneity!"

Chaosneobreakage

01-28-2014

Bump

exec3

01-28-2014

Another patch but still no MF changes. Though based on the changes i'm guessing they're getting ready to release 4.2 so hopefully we'll get the MF changes tomorrow after 4.2 releases.

I remember enjoying AP MF once or twice but that was back when her ult did magic damage. Watching that spellvamp work off of E was entertaining but ever since R's damage change I don't see a point to AP MF though I do question why exactly the ratio needs to be removed.

MidoriKatsu

01-29-2014

You know, still waiting on these PBE changes. How are they coming along ricky?

ricklessabandon

qa analyst

01-29-2014
5 of 6 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by MidoriKatsu View Post
You know, still waiting on these PBE changes. How are they coming along ricky?
they're ready for the pbe, but we're in this brief period in which we want to wrap up stuff for 4.2 so i'm holding off on submitting the changes. so, soon! basically she should be included in the first batch of 4.3 changes to hit the pbe.

Vivacious Vixen

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

01-29-2014

I play MF with a hybrid rune set up. Hybrid pen and AD quints, and basic mr/armor glyphs/seals. I really like the mix of damage you can bring into the lane and throughout the entire game.

I thought most ADC have something that scales with AP in the case of baron buff and sheen/tf. If you're removing the ap scaling from her W and her E, is her ult the only thing that will have an AP scaling?

And I do actually like AP MF a lot, though I mostly play it in normals. I play a bit of a mage MF rather than an auto-dps. Max her E, and she farms like crazy. Lich Bane is just great cause of Q anyways, not that she really needs it in a teamfight.
Instead of just autoing with Impure Shots, you pretty much just E+R the teamfight and watch them melt. It's hard to itemize against too, since her ult scales well with AP (for full duration) but it's physical, but her E deals a lot of magical damage. Teamfight AP MF is neat in the right comp.