SMS Payments Now Available in Hungary!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Moneypenny

Marketing Manager

12-03-2010
1 of 1 Riot Posts

Hello Summoners,

Riot Games is happy to announce that our Magyar friends will now be able to purchase Riot Points via SMS! Players in Hungary, having now joined the list of countries supported in the Store for that payment method, will be able to purchase points using their mobile phones on supported carriers.

Please note that different payment methods may have differing prices and amounts of Riot Points, so we have prepared a Support Section to help answer questions you may have.

Szép napot!

Viper27pk

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-03-2010

No seriously come on guys
Get this to PAKISTAN :O

Larten

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-03-2010

Thx riot you are the best!!!!!!!!!!

Szép napot!

Legomasta

12-03-2010

Woot! Although this no longer applies to me at all, but I was born in Budapest, Hungary. Just thought I'd share.

sanajin

12-03-2010

I live in New York, but I'm so desperate for announcements I find myself here, reading, and even responding to this. Woot.

Ther InGal

12-03-2010

Congrats, Hungary. Still waiting for Brazil

Osirris

12-03-2010

Congratz Hungarians, prepare to feel the oppressive weight of capitalism!

A Tryhardosaurus

12-03-2010

How bout giving the people, who bought RP but didn't receive it, some attention first. Like myself for example...

suicide4daniel

12-03-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mako Samson View Post
How bout giving the people, who bought RP but didn't receive it, some attention first. Like myself for example...
Yes, me too.

pretumos

Recruiter

12-03-2010

That's a country?