Working at Riot

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

RiotTantram

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Software Engineer

01-27-2014
1 of 3 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by brave johnny View Post
Dear Summoners,

Hi I am currently a high school student that is trying to plan my life out. My dream of course is to work at riot games. My only problem is, I am wondering what I should do if I want to pursue my career. If any Riot employees can help me out on this subject that would be great. I know it will be a long time till I get to my dream job if I do, but it is always good to plan ahead. I live about 2 hours away from the Santa Monica studio and cant wait to here back.

Thank You,
bravejohnny
Brave Johnny,

I added you in game. I'd be happy to talk about this with you.

VayneTheNinja

01-27-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by brave johnny View Post
Dear Summoners,

Hi I am currently a high school student that is trying to plan my life out. My dream of course is to work at riot games. My only problem is, I am wondering what I should do if I want to pursue my career. If any Riot employees can help me out on this subject that would be great. I know it will be a long time till I get to my dream job if I do, but it is always good to plan ahead. I live about 2 hours away from the Santa Monica studio and cant wait to here back.

Thank You,
bravejohnny
http://www.riotgames.com/careers
just look around there a bit, see if anything catches your interest.

Arcus Diabolus

01-27-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiotTantram View Post
Brave Johnny,

Good guy RiotTantram. I actually didn't expect a red so soon. I'm impressed.

Grymninja

01-27-2014

Quote:
Brave Johnny,

This guy is awesome.

Ouss121

01-27-2014

Quote:
Brave Johnny,

Hey Tantram, i also have working at Riot as my dream job. Any hope you can discuss this with me as well? Please, and thank you!

RiotTantram

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Software Engineer

01-27-2014
2 of 3 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ouss121 View Post
Hey Tantram, i also have working at Riot as my dream job. Any hope you can discuss this with me as well? Please, and thank you!
Ouss121,

I'll try and hit you up later tonight if you're online.

Coldmanj

01-27-2014

Quote:
Ouss121,

I'll try and hit you up later tonight if you're online.
Care to add me onto the list? though I'm not looking for a dream job, more of a real job if you know what I mean. If you cant thats ok to, just had some questions i wanted to run by you.

zoocalu

01-27-2014

hey i am a junior in collage atm only a year left for my game art and design bachelor degree, just wondering what the best thing to focus on learning to best get a job in design or concept at riot?

Speedy Flap

01-27-2014

Yea haha i plan to work for Riot as a concept artist after college! Ive constantly sent in tickets to them about careers here's the place to look at Riot Careers if u haven't already checked here!

http://www.riotgames.com/careers

ItemsGuy

01-27-2014

(I'd also be interested in talking to you--if you have the time, of course! I know you guys are busy enough, and I'd rather not swamp you. Doesn't have to be tonight, since I know you already have to folks lined up!)