RiotPenguin's Fan Art for Fans!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Everyone here

01-23-2014

I've got some fun skin ideas. You may use them as you wish. I'm sorry if I'm bombarding you with so many ideas.

1. Mountain Climber Thresh: There's something about that hook with chain and lantern that just screams "ICE CLIMBERS" (you know from SNES or SSB), I can imagine him in mountain climbing gear, complete with his flaming skull head... wrapped inside an eskimo hoodie.

2. Giant Robo-Blitzcrank: Imagine Blitzcrank, except upgraded and buffed up into this badass robot that fights giant monsters "Pacific Rim" Style.

3. Mechanical Jugger-Nautilus: Think Nautilus, but make him into an actual robot. A GIANT ROBOT. Due to his theme connection with the sea, I can't help but think of him as a Jaeger Robot from "Pacific Rim". It just seems so fitting.

4. Holy Spirit Nocturne: If Eternum Nocturne is Nocturne at his most evil, we need a counterpart to the Darkness that is Nocturne. This could work in which Nocturnes Ultimate blinds his enemies (and allies) in light instead of pitch black.

5. Gentleman Thief Twisted Fate: Imagine TF in a british outfit (complete with top hat and monocle) holding a large bag of gold from all the kills that he got.

6. Gardener Yorick: Mix Yorick Mori and the Planter from "Plants vs. Zombies" and you get this skin.

7. Ninja Cheerleader Squad: Cheerleader squad is composed of Zed and his shadow clones, Shen, and Akali. Replace their weapons with pom-poms, Kennen is the squad coach. Zed, Shen, and Akali forming a pyramid with Shen and Zed (+ Zed's Clones) at the base and Akali being the fly girl.

8. Shiny Malphite: Taric will faint from the amount of "outrageous" gems that Malphite is made of. Bonus points if you include Taric fainting.

9. Gourmet Critic Gangplank: Dem oranges. Eats them like he's in a gourmet restaurant complete with a table, chair and tableware. In the middle of Summoner's rift. Replace the Cutlass and pistol with a Fork and Knife. Bonus points for showing his enemies and allies dumbfounded from him eating an orange like it's a delicacy.

10. Digital Xerath: Make Xerath a computer Program whose body is a Hologram. his lightning bolt particle effects with Code Streams.

11. Painter Fiora: She likes pretty pictures, why not show her when she's not fencing. Might as well have a hobby of painting. Bonus points if the subject of painting is Draven (posing nude) and Fiora having a hard time concentrating.

12. Otaku Annie: Can't help but imagine Annie in otaku getup and Tibbers turned into Kawaiidesu Tibbers-tan.

13. Paladin Pantheon: Put pantheon into a Medieval suit of armor (cape included, manly chest in chain mail), swap his spear for a Lance.

That's about all the ideas I can come up at the moment. I'll be back.

Ze Ocelot

01-24-2014

Thanks for the FAQ, it really helps a lot. I've been having a tough time finding entry level positions and small studios (though....I might just be really bad at searching). But I'm still trying =P.

Keep up the great work as always, looking forward to more.

FreezeYouAway

01-26-2014

I wonder if Shockblade Yasuo could be a thing

Kinda like how he controls wind, he'd control electricity and almost have a Xerath-like aura of energy around him and his blade would be all electrified.

All his clothing would be whitish/cyan/blue with that electric hue to it that indicates its imbued with energy. Idk Yasuo needs some cool skin concepts tho xD

Edit: OOH PENGU TEEMO he'd have the tuxedo color thing penguins have, and he'd waddle like a penguin.

Darkin Blade

01-26-2014

Butterfly Aatrox?

Dread Mankey

01-26-2014

Scout Singed, Solider Tristana, Pyro Rumble, Demoman Ziggs, Heavy Sion, Engineer Hiemerdinger, Medic Taric, Sniper Caitlyn, Spy Shaco.

...you get it right?

RiotPenguin

Concept Artist

Follow RiotPenguin on Twitter

01-26-2014
52 of 60 Riot Posts

Rageborn Soraka posted!

Calderweiss

01-26-2014

YEs

Skyhawke

01-26-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiotPenguin View Post
Rageborn Soraka posted!
Loved it, Penguin. I'd love to see Raka get a darker theme like this.

Thanks for doing these!

Da Mighty Rumble

01-26-2014

Let's show some love. Big jet pack on her back (heroic charge), Have her hammer have a small rocket on the backside (devastating blow). Fighting is serious business.

zSkyrr

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

01-27-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiotPenguin View Post
Rageborn Soraka posted!
Nice! I loved it.