From this moment on I dodge all ranked games with duo turds in it

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kuro Pichu

01-25-2014

i thought zileas died

wtf

bunies

01-25-2014

he is a zombie

i am a mighty necromancer who raised him from the dead to fix Morello's 4 years of **** ups on this game's balance

Zileas

VP of Game Design

01-25-2014
4 of 6 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crimson Mutt View Post
Why not just have it literally randomize upon entering champ select? Why is duoQ even a factor in this?
Prior design choice that we know is bad. Your design is better and is what the bug fix would be to.

Zileas

VP of Game Design

01-25-2014
5 of 6 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by bunies View Post
he is a zombie

i am a mighty necromancer who raised him from the dead to fix Morello's 4 years of **** ups on this game's balance
We've made lots of errors, we've also made lots of improvements. I think you are being unfairly dramatic if you are suggesting anything other than the game design has been on a generally positive trend, and is way better now than a year or two ago. Sure, lots of things still to do, but I don't get this villainizing of Morello.

Xohs

01-25-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zileas View Post
Prior design choice that we know is bad. Your design is better and is what the bug fix would be to.
http://www.zileas.com/

ever care to update this lord zileas?

It would be a pleasure to see you do a blog every once in again, considering your opinion on design and balance is usually pushed off in order to maintain your gangsta status.

Rizaac

01-25-2014

Quote:
Are you saying you're hiring CrimsonMutt?

Feed Zac Candy

01-25-2014

Quote:
but I don't get this villainizing of Morello.
People need to blame someone. Morello is usually the one who delivers bad news so people blame him.

bunies

01-25-2014

Quote:
the issue with that theory is it would become like normal draft, and that is a real terror there

bunies

01-25-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rizaac View Post
Are you saying you're hiring CrimsonMutt?
they wouldnt be that stupid, there is a reason that it was designed that way in the first place

Apollo Starling

01-25-2014

Zileas Zileas

Do you ever feel like every time the game gets "fixed" it actually breaks ten thousand other things? Like the vision revamp, the mastery revamp, etc

like, all this time and effort was spent by riot to "balance" the champions in season 3, and now these sweeping changes have undone all that effort, sending champion after champion out of balance like dominoes, and it'll take all of season 4 to get back to a reasonable balance by worlds, only to do it all again and again every season

seems wasteful