From this moment on I dodge all ranked games with duo turds in it

First Riot Post
12345 ... 6
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DreadyTheYeti

01-25-2014

Anyone else get the same bs in ranked with the duo-trash?
It's always first and last pick, they call their roles, say they are duo's
say they just went "26-1-18 last game, check my lolking"

I tell them all duos that ive ever experienced have lost.
They try to tell me how they will prove me wrong,
they feed, fail, surrender, and blame other teammates after the game and usually call for "reports"

I swear on the summoners code that from this day on I will dodge every single game with duo-trash in it. Whether I'm in promo or not. I'm done with them forever.

ILikeSmiteBetter

01-25-2014

Yeah, having two people that can actually communicate and have had previous experience with each other are awful things to have in a team.

Grafiore

01-25-2014

You know, bot laners shouldn't be able to coordinate well with each other through practicing games together and voice chat.

Mooyun

01-25-2014

Coordinated players in league? Definitely ban worthy.

KawaiiObiyoSama

01-25-2014

i only dodge when i see yasuo.

TheMightySM

01-25-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by mooyun View Post
coordinated players in league? Definitely do not exist.
ftfy

Zileas

VP of Game Design

01-25-2014
1 of 6 Riot Posts

It's actually, truly, averages out 50% chance - after we fixed a few bugs not that long ago that were making it a little more variable in some cases (still trended towards 50, but some elos were more disadvantaged or advantaged)... But some duos will perform better together than others. For example, sitting next to each other, or having roles that complement more naturally, or whatever.

That pick order bug you are referring to is a pain. I believe there are some efforts in progress to resolve that one, and we should fix it -- agree with you.

When you say all duos are terrible, it could be that you mostly notice the duos that are terrible... That's why I hate Master Yis I play with -- I only seem to notice the ones that feed and lose us the game.... funny how it works... I'm going to go find a "I always dodge Master Yi" thread and respond to that. I'm sure there's one around here somewhere.

Calderweiss

01-25-2014

The master is on the forums!
WEE WOO WEE WOO

BabyTossinBandit

01-25-2014

Ehh, that's a really bad mentality to have, just play the game to play the game, if you're consistently good, regardless of teammates, EVENTUALLY you will rise in rank. I've been carried by duos before, and had to carry duos before, and sometimes, I feed and the duo on my team feeds, it happens. You can't always blame your teammates for losses, because in all likely-hood even if you do decent when this duo does poorly, you didn't play perfectly, and do everything possible to carry the game.

FlamingoFondue

01-25-2014

Hey Tom. How are the wife and kids?

12345 ... 6