"vi ult has no counterplay"

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zileas

VP of Game Design

01-25-2014
2 of 6 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hippopotamus G View Post
great post
Thanks bro, I work out.

Maximum Remilia

01-25-2014

I hope Zileas-Senpai notices me today

Fiora Mid GG Alt

01-25-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zileas View Post
Thanks bro, I work out.
Zileas as a devout follower of your witty and sometimes quite harsh (yet hilariously accurate) sarcastic responses, any chance you could or have someone look at this thread?

http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com...9#post44594079

Please? <3

Latitoast

01-25-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maximum Remilia View Post
I hope Zileas-Senpai notices me today
I don't think anyone could notice a face like that.

Codyattakid

01-25-2014

i completely agree. its annoying hearing "OPOPOPOPOPOP" no champion is unbeatable you just need to learn to counter the champions

Zileas

VP of Game Design

01-25-2014
3 of 6 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiora Mid GG Alt View Post
Zileas as a devout follower of your witty and sometimes quite harsh (yet hilariously accurate) sarcastic responses, any chance you could or have someone look at this thread?

http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com...9#post44594079

Please? <3
I try to avoid commenting on highly specific current play balance stuff because I'm less current than the team that does it full time every day and may give an off-target or outright wrong answer. That one is for Statikk or Morello or whoever to answer.

Easy Lane

01-25-2014

so many bronze and silver kids downvoting this post. its annoying. every champ has counterplay. learn to play some of the champs that are good against her if you are that ****ing worried about it. **** man, some people refuse to listen to advice to get better, and just want to make excuses.

Fiora Mid GG Alt

01-25-2014

Quote:
I try to avoid commenting on highly specific current play balance stuff because I'm less current than the team that does it full time every day and may give an off-target or outright wrong answer. That one is for Statikk or Morello or whoever to answer.
I understand Zileas, unlike most of the forum-goers I am one that understands the difference between "Live Balancing Team" and say... "Riot Commentator." Could you perhaps send it Morello's way or someone else's for their opinion on Zyra mid at the least?

medium katarina

01-25-2014

Quote:
Thanks bro, I work out.
this is why i always love zileas ._. posts like these <3

Fiora Mid GG Alt

01-25-2014

Quote:
I understand Zileas, unlike most of our forum-goers I am one that understands the difference between "Live Balancing Team" and say... "Riot Commentator." Could you perhaps send it Morello's way or someone else's for their opinion on Zyra mid at the least?

... uhh forums not showing my post so trying to post again.