Does Swain's hitbox increase during Ravenous Flock?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IAintDarius

01-25-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by t0ss View Post
Don't mention swain on the forums. People can't remember he exists right now. I don't want one of my favorite champs nerfed.
STFU they don't need to know!

ScruffyScruffs

01-25-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meddler View Post
Nidalee is the same in both forms. Elise, as I just found out, is actually slightly smaller in spider form, which doesn't make much sense, will correct that.
I love you, also even though Jayce only changes his weapon you should check him just in case. >.>

Starrow

01-25-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meddler View Post
Nidalee is the same in both forms. Elise, as I just found out, is actually slightly smaller in spider form, which doesn't make much sense, will correct that.
GG. GD heres your elise nerf u have been asking for

Meddler

Lead Champion Designer

01-25-2014
3 of 9 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maximum Jarvan View Post
Hey Meddler I know this is off topic and you may not even come back to this thread butnI was wondering if you could address the current state of Diana. Ot seems like where she is causing confusion amongst designers from the standpoint of part of her kit wants you to he am assassin but then she also has the sustained dps portion as well. Do you know of any work going into her or potential huffa she may be receiving? It has been a hot topic on the forums lately so I think we would all appreciate the answer or if you know a lot about it a thread perhaps?
http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com...php?p=44358790

Some short thoughts on Diana from a previous post. TLDR: Would benefit from a more defined niche and power that supports that. Adding raw power (damage, tankiness etc) would likely recreate issues we've had with Diana's balance in the past.

Meddler

Lead Champion Designer

01-25-2014
4 of 9 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArkLance View Post
What about Quinn and Valor?
Also identical.

Postal Miku

01-25-2014

Hey meddler, would be cool for you to stop by one of those true support threads and give your true opinion.

cough

Please, it's frustrating to hear no news on them for 4 months yet being so awful for all that time

Meddler

Lead Champion Designer

01-25-2014
5 of 9 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Scruffz View Post
I love you, also even though Jayce only changes his weapon you should check him just in case. >.>
Jayce swaps animations, but not models. His hitbox is constant as a result.

Narshen

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-25-2014

Meddler, this is slightly off topic but if you have the time, please answer it:

A while ago (at least a year ago, I'd say) you mentioned that you were increasing the Blight detonation AP ratio on Varus to promote diverse gameplay. What is your present opinion of AP Varus and are you content with it?

Meddler

Lead Champion Designer

01-25-2014
6 of 9 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Narshen View Post
Meddler, this is slightly off topic but if you have the time, please answer it:

A while ago (at least a year ago, I'd say) you mentioned that you were increasing the Blight detonation AP ratio on Varus to promote diverse gameplay. What is your present opinion of AP Varus and are you content with it?
I'm pretty happy with AP Varus overall - it can lead to some fun builds and somewhat different skill use/target selection, while, if played well, being effective enough to be useful and not ruin your teammates experience. While it would be nice to support it a bit more at some point I'd hate to put power into it in a way that created an abuse case or required power be cut from other parts of Varus to compensate.

Do you have any particular thoughts/feedback/suggestions on AP Varus yourself?

Latitoast

01-25-2014

What about Shyvana?