@ricklessabandon Miss Fortune PBE changes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AbyssionKnight

01-24-2014

what I want to know is that total ad or bonus ad on the w. That would help determine how much her early game is weakened versus her late strengthened :'D

t3hcollective

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-24-2014

Why kill the AP MF build? y rito hayt awf bildz?

TheFinalAeon

01-24-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by t3hcollective View Post
Why kill the AP MF build? y rito hayt awf bildz?
Morello's been openly on a crusade against n00b traps since the middle of Season 2.

RIP Ionic Spark.

Fomorian27

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-24-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by ricklessabandon View Post
no complications with the changes, just the 'work i need to get done before working on mf' took much longer than i would have liked. i'll probably finish her up over the weekend (i'll have lol on my mind all weekend thanks to the ogn finals starting in less than an hour). sadly, no one will get to play with her over the weekend, but i can at least post some numbers to sate your curiosity during the interim.

caveats:
  • miss fortune changes aren't expected to ship live with 4.2, so these changes will have plenty of time for iteration while on the pbe (i.e., no rush on these)
  • the list i'm going to type out is of course subject to change before hitting the pbe, and will still be subject to change for the entire time it is on the pbe (i.e., don't get attached to anything or panic about anything)
  • i just recently woke up from sleeping, like, almost a full day. i'm still kind of groggy, so please forgive any typos and anything else that might be erroneous—i'll correct as needed :3

so, yeah, there's some info to digest for a bit. i probably won't get too deep into discussion until she's playable, but that's where i want to start with her.

Jesus, are you sure about these changes? I like MF, but even I find these changes a little... over the top.

Zamidah

01-24-2014

So, with level 1 ultimate and a fully stacked BT (100 ad) it currently does 800 physical damage if all 8 waves hit.
100 physical damage/wave

With these changes, level 1 ult and a fully stacked bt make it do...

P=physical M=magical

1: P:75 M:6
2: P:75 M:12
3: P:75 M:18
4: P:75 M:24
5: P:75 M:24
6: P:75 M:24
7: P:75 M:24
8: P:75 M:24

for a total of 756 damage. 600 physical damage and 156 magical damage

Not only are you nerfing her ultimate, you're making it harder to itemize, with 20% of it's possible damage being magic damage.

You're also punishing her for using her ult in situations where she can't stand still for long, which is quite harsh seeing as she has no escapes in the League of Mobility creep..

I do like the AD scaling on w though.

Zamidah

01-24-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by TiberiusAudley View Post
Will her ult -AUTOMATICALLY- apply Impure Shots, or only while her W is active?

If it's the latter case, it seems like an obnoxious inclusion.

And just so I'm clear, does that mean if she's hitting a target and stacks 3 stacks of Impure Shots, each AA deals 118% damage?

Her w being active only activates the attack speed boost and the grievous wounds, so I don't see why they would do that.

Her impure shots stacks up to 4 times, but yes you are basically correct. Just remember it can't crit, and is magic damage, so it can't benefit from penetration items.

Fomorian27

01-24-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zamidah View Post
So, with level 1 ultimate and a fully stacked BT (100 ad) it currently does 800 physical damage if all 8 waves hit.
100 physical damage/wave

P=physical M=magical

Not only are you nerfing her ultimate, you're making it harder to itemize, with 20% of it's possible damage being magic damage.

You're also punishing her for using her ult in situations where she can't stand still for long, which is quite harsh seeing as she has no escapes in the League of Mobility creep..

Hopefully the massive buffs to double up make it worth it.

Cha Cha San

01-24-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zamidah View Post
100 physical damage/wave

P=physical M=magical

You didn't account for base AD on the impure shots and you also only stacked it 4 times instead of 5. She loses some physical damage from the base ad and bonus ad% nerf on her ultimate, but the magic damage from impure shots is quite a bit larger than the physical damage she lost. I think she should keep either the base damage or percent on her ultimate though due to her often building black cleaver which won't work on impure shot damage.

Edit: Impure shots stacks at 250 total AD are:
1 stack - 15 damage.
2 stack - 30
3 stack - 45
4 stack - 60
5 stack - 75

This would make her ultimate have 450 magic damage if every bullet hits.

ricklessabandon

qa analyst

01-24-2014
3 of 6 Riot Posts

ogn champions winter finals should be live now/soon (twitch.tv/ongamenet if you're interested), so the rest of the world will be dead to me for the next few hours. :3

after i calm down after that though, i'll pop back in here and clarify anything that needs it.

Eyrgos

01-24-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by ricklessabandon View Post
oh, i haven't really talked to meddler about ashe, so i'm not really sure what you're referring to. if you're asking about future ashe changes in general, i think they'd be a little further out (unless they are super quick little tweaks like this one) as there are other champions that demand a little more urgency than ashe.

actually, somebody messaged me on twitter about adding a cooldown timer for it—is that the kind of thing you're talking about? i want to look into that after i get some miss fortune changes on the pbe. speaking of which…

i have some changes for her that are almost ready for the pbe. i was hoping to have them out this week, but i got ganked by some surprise work. there should be something to play around with and discuss next week though. :3
OMG finally a response about Quinn! This just made my day!!

Ricklessabandon, in case you'd be willing to peer into any of Quinn's other issues (e.g. bugs/clunkiness/responsiveness)... would you please, pretty please(!), look at this thread & consider:

http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com...4#post43414044

If you're not the right person for that, would you be willing to please forward this request to the right person & perhaps ask on my behalf if they'd please reply? I request this with upmost humility... and earnest.

Thank you for any consideration kind sir