Little bags in the hand of players in champ select

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

C1RCA

01-24-2014

Hi, I saw this recently and I'm just wondering why and what are the players are holdings in their hands (little bags)while it's champions / bans select. Thanks

Kwangpow

01-24-2014

I believe it is something to keep their hands dry and not sweaty.

Tiza

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

eSports Coordinator

01-24-2014
1 of 1 Riot Posts

Those are hand warmers. The studio can be a bit chilly sometimes, and adrenaline can make your hands cold. Cold hands are slow hands, so we give the players hand warmers to help them play their best. =)

The Lady Loki

01-25-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiotTiza View Post
Those are hand warmers. The studio can be a bit chilly sometimes, and adrenaline can make your hands cold. Cold hands are slow hands, so we give the players hand warmers to help them play their best. =)
And to occasionally make the pros look real suss, just look at poor Cyanide during World's.

Ornan

01-25-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiotTiza View Post

As someone who regularly gets cold hands I must say this is a brilliant idea. It's hard to press keys when you can't feel your fingers.

Miyuki Aichi

01-25-2014

Hand Warmers

Rilakkuma

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-01-2014

The muscles that move your fingers (other than your thumbs) are in your arm, not your hand. Warm your arms, not your hands.

I don't really understand the whole hand warmer thing, they don't do anything. Come up north, we'll show you what cold is all about

Nostatìc

02-05-2014

the nerves which control the muscles and feeling are in your hands

Nickydafish

09-01-2014

Burned

WuTuStronk

09-03-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rilakkuma View Post
The muscles that move your fingers (other than your thumbs) are in your arm, not your hand. Warm your arms, not your hands.

I don't really understand the whole hand warmer thing, they don't do anything. Come up north, we'll show you what cold is all about
Its the nerves you need full feeling in your hand to play well. Try playing a game after holding your hands in ice water for 5 minutes if you dont believe me.