@ricklessabandon Miss Fortune PBE changes

First Riot Post
12345612 ... 19
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rivini

01-22-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by 8 Bit Legit View Post
I'll love Miss Fortune in the rear if ya know what I mean
Too cryptic.

MidoriKatsu

01-22-2014

no rickless. TT^TT

ricklessabandon

qa analyst

01-22-2014
1 of 6 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by MidoriKatsu View Post
When do they happen? The anticipation is killing me!!! I'm dying to test them out. It's been roughly a week since they were announced. You said you'd cover more details in a week. Don't leave us hanging D:
hi! sorry for the brief silence on this. current plan is to submit some changes tomorrow night if everything works out smoothly. that would mean that she would be playable on the pbe on friday (at the earliest) based on the deploy schedule for pbe patches. i'll post 'patch notes' for the changes once i do submit the changes, so there might be detailed information as early as tomorrow night.

Spitsonkittens

01-22-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by ricklessabandon View Post
hi! sorry for the brief silence on this. current plan is to submit some changes tomorrow night if everything works out smoothly. that would mean that she would be playable on the pbe on friday (at the earliest) based on the deploy schedule for pbe patches. i'll post 'patch notes' for the changes once i do submit the changes, so there might be detailed information as early as tomorrow night.
Any news on Galio changes?

MidoriKatsu

01-22-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by ricklessabandon View Post
Thank you so much. I've been dying for some Miss Fortune changes for sooooo long. This makes me very happy. You have yourself a fantastic evening good sir.

Nike Mikey

01-22-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spitsonkittens View Post
Any news on Galio changes?
I agree.

MidoriKatsu

01-22-2014

Other than the changes you proposed last week, is there anything else you changed? Is her E going to function the same? Will she receive QoL mana reductions?

WheelsOfFortune

01-22-2014

I really hope this is just shifting some numbers around and not a mechanical change, she functions fine imo, she just fell off after the BC nerf, shes one of my faves to play and i love dueling with her, PLEASE don't make this anything super complex

Dances

01-22-2014

whats supposed to be happening to her?anyone got the proposed changes hanging around?

Rivini

01-23-2014

Her mana and cooldowns are her biggest problems. Every time I play her, I want to get Manamune but don't want the internal strife from allies.

Her E dealing magic damage is bad enough, but considering that it's far inferior to Varus's E, which is basically the same thing, makes it worse. I know Riot hates the term, but as things currently are, Varus is Miss Fortune 2.0, not counting ultimates.

12345612 ... 19