Skin repricing update

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

itsWind

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-20-2014

Any reason that old draven skin is still 1350?

BlueHydra

01-20-2014

Hey WizardCrab I've got a question. You said anything within two weeks would be refunded the partial amount that the reduction held, yet I've never gotten any for my Wildfire Zyra. I went to check my history, and I did infact buy it exactly two weeks ago, on the 6th of January.

Screecap of purchase history

Could I get some confirmation that it's delayed or it fixed, as I really want that extra 400ish to help support my future purchases :O

Wizit Strogg

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-20-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by PsychoB0b View Post
You are my hero.

Dryad Soraka

01-20-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by PsychoB0b View Post
What's wrong with Arcade sona?
it isn't worth 1350
neither is dragon trainer lulu

lightdragoon88

01-20-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by WizardCrab View Post

The only time I "lie" is for jokes and stuff. Like when I made it seem like the championship skin was going to be Teemo

And man did you Trundle us with that line.

WizardCrab

eCommerce Associate

Follow WizardCrab on Twitter

01-20-2014
13 of 16 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelandisii View Post
I had gifted Wildfire Zyra withing the two week limit. Do I receive a partial refund as well since I did pay the full price...If not no worries just curious :3
I think you should... If you don't you should ask player support.

WizardCrab

eCommerce Associate

01-20-2014
14 of 16 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueHydra View Post
Hey WizardCrab I've got a question. You said anything within two weeks would be refunded the partial amount that the reduction held, yet I've never gotten any for my Wildfire Zyra. I went to check my history, and I did infact buy it exactly two weeks ago, on the 6th of January.

Screecap of purchase history

Could I get some confirmation that it's delayed or it fixed, as I really want that extra 400ish to help support my future purchases :O
I don't personally handle the refunds. I'd ask player support.

BlueHydra

01-20-2014

Alright thank you, I will direct this their way.

Wizit Strogg

01-20-2014

I don't mean to be pushy but I have been asking for a long time about the Pool Party Ziggs skin. I would really like to know if there is a possibility of a price change on it. The other Pool Party Skins set at 975RP and I feel as though they were better made. I really want that skin but I cannot bring myself to pay 1350RP for it.

WizardCrab

eCommerce Associate

01-20-2014
15 of 16 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wizit Strogg View Post
I don't mean to be pushy but I have been asking for a long time about the Pool Party Ziggs skin. I would really like to know if there is a possibility of a price change on it. The other Pool Party Skins set at 975RP and I feel as though they were better made. I really want that skin but I cannot bring myself to pay 1350RP for it.
Sorry, no plans to change it