Why do we do reworks?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Knight Auditor

01-19-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morello View Post
Morello talk.
F-Fiora's passive and W pls?

Corvic Maractis

01-19-2014

Quote:
Originally, Darius had 7 stacks of hemorrhage and the ramp-up on how much the ult did was much more stark (low stacks were terrible, full stacks was what you see now - and it only did true damage at max). This wasn't perfect, but it's much closer to the design intent; let me explain that and then you'll know where I'd like to go with him in the future.
whoa whoa whoa so then why is GP limited to 3 stacks?

Mr Pizza

01-19-2014

Reworks are nice and all but I hate the rate you guys work. The champion releases were once every 2 weeks before but now its like once a month or more. But its not like your giving us a rework once a month or every 2-3 weeks

I'd rather have the reworks go real slow and have a new champ every 3 week.

CynicalGiant

01-19-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corvic Maractis View Post
because Darius stacks dont also slow you

DeusExTroll

01-19-2014

what's the priority on a rumble rework, is it hot, cold or below zero? what about a skin for rumble? He is the oldest champion to never receive a skin. 3 months from now, he is going to be 3 years old.

Avuta q Pariu

01-19-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ur little sister View Post
For the love of god please no. NO NO NO.

It's bad enough that I'll never get to play the real Katarina again, but now some of you are agreeing to move on to my new favorite champion? It's like every time I find a champion I like it's only a matter of time before Riot decides that champions who can't be played efficiŽntly without any thought into itemization or playstyle are toxic to the game and need to be reworked into button mashers with no difference between skill floor and ceiling.

Talon is my favorite character and I think that an rework in his passive and his E would be nice!

And it would be good to add "ignores unit collision" during the ultimate inv time.

Sophitia

01-19-2014

Any news on a texture (and hopefully splash...) update for Lux? Or have you guys considered giving her more than just a texture polish.

Morello

Lead Designer

01-19-2014
22 of 25 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corvic Maractis View Post
I don't understand the comparison - Darius' kit utilizes the stacks as opposed to just getting them as a slow and damage. Why would Gangplank get high stacks when there's no gameplay surrounding the application or follow-up?

Morello

Lead Designer

01-19-2014
23 of 25 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight Auditor View Post
F-Fiora's passive and W pls?
Thanks for the reminder - I do want to get some Fiora updates (not rework, just changes she needs).

Seraph Nephriel

01-19-2014

Quote:
Currently no - we reprioritized a total list based on a wide range of factors (Scruffy's leading that effort for us right now) and Kayle didn't make it near the top of the list when we have long-needed ones like Sion, Soraka, and Shaco.
Aw man. Was totally hoping to see her reworked still. But yeah, there are champs who need it more so that's fair.