Slow and Steady Wins the Race: An Udyr Story

First Riot Post
1234511 ... 46
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ByronicHero

Web Content Editor

Follow ByronicHero on Twitter

12-02-2010
1 of 1 Riot Posts

When I was young, someone once told me an inspiring story about a tortoise that was challenged to a race by a poorly mannered lagomorph. Luckily for this ambitious reptile, the hare also suffered from a tragic (and poorly timed) case of narcolepsy, resulting in a somewhat less than expected outcome to the competition. The moral of the story? Speed isnít everything. Sometimes it just takes an indomitable spirit and an armored outer shell. Now, I wanted to bring along a tortoise for emphasis, but they were on back order over at the local pet shop. As a result, I had to make do with this turtle.

While it is true that slow and steady wins the proverbial race, on occasion thereís something to be said for speed. After all, even though the tortoise beat the hare, he might certainly have won a time trial barring some irresponsible napping. Now, in this particular instance, I donít have a hare. Fortunately for all of you, Iíve got a bear. And while they arenít particularly similar, they do rhyme, which should count for something. And just to make him look a bit more hare like, weíve added some antlers for good measure. Donít question it. Udyr has always had impeccable taste in headgear.

Now, you probably thought that the story was over now that Iíve run myself out of those animals traditionally featured in that particular fairy tale. Fortunately, I have it on good authority that the most expedient route between two points is ďas the crow flies.Ē Fiddlesticks absconded with all the non-mythical birds in my aviary, however, so youíll have to measure the accuracy of the statement using this phoenix that I found out in the yard. And if you see a man in a funny hat whilst youíre out there, give him my best regards.

Also, while Iíd be willing to bet that childrenís stories starring great cats of one variety or another abound, but, fortunately for you, my mother never told me any of them. And since I find myself woefully unable to somehow ratchet the majestic beast into my previous allegory, Iím afraid youíre going to just have to accept this tiger at face value. I hear that Udyr looks good in stripes.

Phenie

12-02-2010

This is legendary. Will buy.

Jasonm75

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-02-2010

Finally !

Tnx

Deadlytorch

12-02-2010

Make this like Gangster twitch, no legendary price!

CRAYAWNZ

12-02-2010

Buying this.

Swgqvtj1250nswRT

12-02-2010

How are they gonna call that skin? Fairytale Udyr, Bestial Udyr, Animorph Udyr, TurtlebearphoenixtigerUdyr?

beside that, epic.

NoClip Dog

12-02-2010

Finally a skin for my bearturtlehomeless! This kind of job makes me believe in you Riot
Thumps up!

Preacherboy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-02-2010

Thats what i am talking about!!!!

cyph

12-02-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeddicus Zul Zorander View Post
How are they gonna call that skin? Fairytale Udyr, Bestial Udyr, Animorph Udyr, TurtlebearphoenixtigerUdyr?

beside that, epic.
It's already in LoL directory and it's called primal udyr.

olyoxen

12-02-2010

ManBearPig Udyr

1234511 ... 46