Do you think Riot should have a serious look at Nephry?

Yes 2,003 85.82%
No 331 14.18%
Voters: 2334. You may not vote on this poll

@Riot: We need a corrupted Demacian Champion (idea within)

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

uLikeMikeHawk

01-18-2014

Neato.

Filthy Animals

Network Ops Technician

01-18-2014
1 of 1 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yousogreat View Post
For some time now, I've been looking into making a new design for a Demacian Champion who basically fills in the "black knight" trope, if you will. Someone with good intentions, but ones that have been corrupted/are being steadily corrupted.

Something that invokes this kind of vibe:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iVbV4dyOXIY
Ahh, nostalgia...

Note that all the stuff below is still developing/changing.

Any questions/comments? Please keep them civil.

EDIT: Added in some numbers and made some changes/nerfs to the abilities. I've held back on most damage numbers as I'm still tweaking them around a bit, but the damage on the passive is up.

EDIT2: Added more numbers, tweaked a few, and changed how Nephry's E works. The E doesn't deal damage on its own anymore, but now the cripple effect relies on you attacking a target while the shield is up. Much better interactivity. Also added in Nephry's base stats (these are highly subject to change).

EDIT3: Shifted around the skill positions of Nephry's kit so it's more similar to other Champions. The skills themselves are the same, just different hotkeys.

EDIT4: Remade Malefic Strike into a skillshot/dash to address some counterplay issues people were having. Now Nephry has to land a skillshot on an enemy before she can dash in. This will allow me to tweak its power more since it now can miss or hit the wrong target.
Nicely structured and well thought out post. Looks like a fun champ to play. Good luck to you!

Yousonerfed

01-18-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Filthy Animals View Post
Nicely structured and well thought out post. Looks like a fun champ to play. Good luck to you!
Thank you very much. Great to hear you like it.

Exman33

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-18-2014

good idea

Archangelus

01-18-2014

Great detail and work put into this! Would buy this champ. Maybe a skin idea would be a justicar version of Nephry, since "dark" champions like Varus, Syndra and Aatrox all have light versions.

l Chin l

01-18-2014

for some reason the skills spec just too "OP" i would agree if u would lower the damages on every skills a little bit to make it balance :P

IAintDarius

01-18-2014

Came here expecting to see a OC waifu with an overloaded and overpowered kit.

Yup....

R35URR3C710N

01-18-2014

I... I love it! I don't think I have ever wanted a champion so badly. I got shivers just reading it, especially the quotes. "I say when it ends!" All my hairs stood on end.

Slovakattack

01-18-2014

This is pretty interesting, and well thought out.

I'm not a huge fan of the passive, as it doesn't really promote healthy gameplay. (specifically, the damage aspect.) It could really pull other players into a 'no win' situation. Other than that, she seems pretty cool.

Kamarad

01-18-2014

10/10 Lore btw