Why do we do reworks?

First Riot Post
12345612 ... 47
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Light deus

01-16-2014

hint on next rework champ :3?

Nampoosh

01-16-2014

I see, well triangles are an optimal geometric shape when it comes to balance.

This explains a lot.

GhostStalker

01-16-2014

Do you perform reworks to increase gameplay potential of champions as well? If this is the case, I would like to think that champions that are underpowered due to being phased out by older mechanics because they have little counterplay or are just unhealthy for the game if they were on par with other balanced champions (soraka, Urgot).

So basically, do you perform reworks on champions that don't have much counter-play to them?

Ratastok

01-16-2014

Karma rework was something not a lot of people liked,and old karma would be good on this season since now supports have access to gold.

Any reason why the karma rework was launched even tho most of the Karma playerbase disliked it?

Jens DV

01-16-2014

Dear RiotScruffy, could you please take a look here?

http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com...761&highlight=

I need your assistance.

Dark Binding

01-16-2014

Sion rework + Morgana VU where?

GhostStalker

01-16-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ratastok View Post
Karma rework was something not a lot of people liked,and old karma would be good on this season since now supports have access to gold.

Any reason why the karma rework was launched even tho most of the Karma playerbase disliked it?
Speak for yourself! I love the new karma, and she's even picked in high level games! Karma is a great choice, it's just that she's ntohing like the karma you were probably used to. But karma has a clear identity now

AnonTwo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-16-2014

Has Riot ever thought when making a rework, that a kit would be better off being it's own champion?

Sometimes, the kits that you guys make for reworks are amazing!...But to say they fit the champion is questionable at best.

have there ever been kits that were originally made for a rework, that were/are being used for other champions?

Quote:

I would argue that while the Karma kit was very different, and disliked on release, that it has grown on the playerbase since.

Not the karma fanbase, for sure, but overall the kit has been well received since release.

It is one of those cases i think of "Good kit, but why them?" though

edit: looks like someone downvoted both pages.

EpicSmurfAccount

01-16-2014

As was the case with Trundle, will you ever do a VU to change a Champion's appearance to fit a change in direction to Runeterran Lore? DO you think you would do so in any upcoming/current projects?

iPromiseToAFK

01-16-2014

dem downvotes

12345612 ... 47