[Request] Logitech G15 Keyboard Support?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Daniellynet

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-27-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flavorable View Post
I just got the G19 yesterday ( Loooooooooooooove it) and after waiting on it for my G15, I would really love to see Riot give people the opportunity to have their keyboard come to use.

And talking about priority is (excuse me) bull, because, if they give out the code, there's plenty of handy people around who can make the app. It's how it's done now, mostly, anyway. I vote we keep bumping this post until we at least have some sort of answer.

Shouldn't be that hard then. :/

Flavorable

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

11-28-2010

My point exactly, Daniellynet.

It's not that hard. And it would make a lot of people even happier with this game.

Flavorable

Recruiter

11-29-2010

Bump.

Well, Riot? What of it?
Can we finally get our G15/19 App, or what?

Eambo

12-02-2010

It's not quite as easy as just 'giving out code'. Riot aren't going to release all their work, and in order to hook into these details, that's what they'd have to do =-P

Daniellynet

12-02-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eambro View Post
It's not quite as easy as just 'giving out code'. Riot aren't going to release all their work, and in order to hook into these details, that's what they'd have to do =-P
FORCE THEM....
Meh.. We'll probably never see support for this. They still haven't made the achievement system, or replay, or normal stats, so why would they make this?

Darkas

12-02-2010

+1

"We got an app for U"

Daniellynet

12-03-2010

Bumping.
Won't let this thread die until we get a RED RESPONSE.

All I want to hear is a "We will do it if/when we get time" or "We will not do it".

Flavorable

Recruiter

12-04-2010

I don't actually see why they wouldn't, to begin with. There's plenty of subjects on here on the matter, people want it, so why not make it?

Daniellynet

12-04-2010

People want replays, not made yet..

Daniellynet

12-08-2010

Just as I thought, will never happen.
Nice try everyone, but no red response yet, and this thread got to page 2.