Hey GD! I'm here till the patch drops. What's up?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Auryiel

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-15-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by WizardCrab View Post
Why do you think we're a money grab?
The moment you increased the price of content that was already available was when I stopped thinking Riot gave a single f*ck about what their players thought about them. Nothing short of reverting this change and reimbursing the difference people who bought the content at the increased price (I am not one of those btw) will convince me otherwise.

Saying something like "This very popular Warrior Kingdowm skin will not be on sale individually, but on a bundle" just further makes me think I'm right. The truth is, every year your sales become less and less fun and good. Ex : Last year, every legacy skin was 50% off the whole time. This year? You can buy a gigantic bundle of mostly bad skins for an insane price or you have ONE DAY, NO COMPROMISE, to buy the skin you really want. This didn't affect me personally AT ALL but I still think it's sad that you went from good to meh to bad to just plain greedy.

TastyPotatoX

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-15-2014

Wizard Crab. I have a question. If Jarvan dunks urgot creating a 10.73 x 9.52 x 14.735 ft hole in the ground and a jinx on both teams ults urgot and j4 killing both, how much dirt is in the hole?

Victor Marte

01-15-2014

"Summoner's Rift
These changes are for Summonerís Rift only
With these changes, we want to tackle the 2v1 lane swaps that many competitive teams have adopted in order to shut down enemy laners while also taking quick objectives. Initiating a 2v1 lane swap to shut down an opponent should have inherent risks, like leaving your bottom tower vulnerable to early pushes.

Turrets
-Outer turrets no longer gain bonus armor and magic resist for the first eight minutes of the game.
-Top and middle lane outer turrets now have 20 damage reduction from champion basic attacks."

This was a completely useless update and it heavily endorsed the meta. When there is a lane swap, it could very much hurt the team swapping because then the enemy team may just keep the 2vs1 bot lane. I really don't understand why Riot would put out an update like this one. Lane swaps are good and part of strategy, it has risks and rewards. And what's with adoption of the meta? We need to encourage diverse playstyle, not mold a single type in.

Overall though, patch 4.1 seems cool.

exelsis xax

01-15-2014

So are you aware of any plans to fix mordekaiser, at any time? Or is the balance team just going to ignore him until they can delete him without anyone outside the brazil server noticing?

MenoNero

01-15-2014

Hey WizardCrab ^_^
I know its not your department to know this but i was wondering if you know anything about the future of the Bots? ( I might be the only one who cares)

1. Any improvement on there current AI ?
2. Maybe a Harder mode than what we currently have?

3. Maybe you know someone in the office who could chime in on this?

Thanks for your time and patience with matter!!

Exiled Heretic

01-15-2014

If you're still around ... why are draven axes near invisible when landing in a shrub?

WizardCrab

eCommerce Associate

Follow WizardCrab on Twitter

01-15-2014
103 of 103 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by TastyPotatoX View Post
Wizard Crab. I have a question. If Jarvan dunks urgot creating a 10.73 x 9.52 x 14.735 ft hole in the ground and a jinx on both teams ults urgot and j4 killing both, how much dirt is in the hole?
4?

x1 Godja

01-15-2014

When does the our elo actually restart? Are there any upcoming visual updates? And is it a soft elo reset?

Ventose

01-15-2014

Why do you nerf Olaf?

Rabidrabbit7

01-15-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by WizardCrab View Post
4?
There is no dirt in a hole!