Hey GD! I'm here till the patch drops. What's up?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FatedTitan

01-15-2014

Why don't y'all announce the free skins each month that will be part of the On Sale period. That way I can know whether to purchase a skin now, or wait patiently and save Support some time.

Also, I want to purchase Warring Kingdoms Xin Zhao, but wanna wait until it's on sale. Sadly, the skin has never been on sale. Will I see it on sale during the lunar revel?

Best Furry NA

01-15-2014

Really hoping to get my email from riot soon, granting (hopefully granting, and not denying) allowed access to their IP (Intellectual Property), so I can do League glass art.

Please Rito...

Padrin

01-15-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenos Idallian View Post
I heard there was another Warring Kingdoms skin on the way, likely to be done in with the Lunar Revel group.

Any hints as to who it is?

This year's Lunar Revel skins are Lunar Goddess Diana, Dragonblade Riven, and Warring Kingdoms Tryndamere.

Best Furry NA

01-15-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenos Idallian View Post
I heard there was another Warring Kingdoms skin on the way, likely to be done in with the Lunar Revel group.

Any hints as to who it is?
Tryndamere, I used it on the PBE, it's nice.

Knight Auditor

01-15-2014

Hi WizardCrab!

WizardCrab

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

eCommerce Associate

Follow WizardCrab on Twitter

01-15-2014
43 of 103 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by LCS INC Legume View Post
Hi wizardcrab, I've been trying to make guides for players with less experience and was wondering if someone with your expertise could critique my next guide in the near future and tell me how to improve it. If you are up for it , send me a friend request in game ^.^
Whoa whoa whoa, I'm flattered that you think I have expertise... although I feel you might be mistake

Riot Wittrock

QA Analyst

01-15-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by WizardCrab View Post
I have my reservations too, but I trust in the guys that are making those calls. They're pretty on the ball and know what they're doing, believe it or not.
I think the problem is some misunderstanding of why the change is there - it's to break up something that's choking the meta right now, 2v1 --> 3v1 switches. I'm assuming they prioritize guaranteeing healthy play and allowing counter-strategizing.

Also, I feel like it 'enforces the meta' in the same way that dragon being where it is enforces the meta. Think about that for a minute.

KuroShadow

01-15-2014

Quote:
Usually I'm friends with people who are nice to me (and others)
play uncharted 3 coop with me wizardcrab pls

WizardCrab

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

eCommerce Associate

Follow WizardCrab on Twitter

01-15-2014
44 of 103 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by LCS INC Legume View Post
Also are there any plans for changes to IP purchases? for long term players such as myself we have over 130k IP sitting there with nothing to buy, since we own all runes champions etc. Can we expect name changes to be bought with IP being a permanent thing?
Name change will remain for the time being. We are testing it out though. We're also researching ways for players such as yourself to spend the IP hoards they've gathered. But any solution is still a long way off. I know that's not terribly satisfying, but we are looking into it.

Quickdrawn

01-15-2014

Quote:
Whoa whoa whoa, I'm flattered that you think I have expertise... although I feel you might be mistake
You work commerce and have to make appealing sales/ pulls for customers. I need that type of hook to pull viewers in friend