Were there supposed to be rune changes for S4?

First Riot Post
123456 ... 7
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

cawadooty

01-15-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xonra View Post
Might very well be as one of the posts I read (from a red post) pretty much said there IS a change some people will just straight up have wasted IP if some of the runes are removed. Not any sort of reimburse program just "sucks for you" kind of thing.

That Doter 2 is looking mighty fine right about now.

Jens DV

01-15-2014

Dear ricklessabandon, I'm sorry to bother you like this, but would you mind assisting me with something?

http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com....php?t=4188761

Xonra

01-15-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by cawadooty View Post
That Doter 2 is looking mighty fine right about now.
I've played it and still came back here, so that says something for "Doter 2"

At least I have fun in between being frustrated here.

cawadooty

01-15-2014

Riot is so absolutely frustrating in their PR department.

They announce something, leave it alone for half the year, then either scrap it or don't give us ANY information until it goes to PBE.

Is there some sort of development blog out there that I can read?

anything?

throw me a bone here riot I don't want all my hard work grinding IP to go to waste.

TLDR get new community managers that actually care about keeping us in the know.

Giggle

01-15-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by ricklessabandon View Post
yes, and the plan is still to make changes. we'll talk about details (and reasons for it being a bit out of sync with the preseason) soon. i think that'll be done for 4.3 judging by the current trajectory.
do you guys know what deadlines are anymore? Jesus Christ. It's delay after delay lulz

TheManStache

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-15-2014

Lol, Riot will reimburse for any runes straight up removed. Remember dodge runes anyone?

Trumanator

01-15-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giggle View Post
do you guys know what deadlines are anymore? Jesus Christ. It's delay after delay lulz
You realize this is why thy *don't* give deadlines right? They will release things when they think they are good enough.

Riot in the past *has* refunded players for runes that were removed (dodge runes). If you're talking about runes being nerfed so you don't want to use them, well then you might want to wait a while longer before buying.

ricklessabandon

qa analyst

01-15-2014
2 of 3 Riot Posts

Quote:
Last I read (which was a few days ago) They didn't like the "Direction" the rune changes they had in mind were going and were more or less not gonna happen. They had "a few ideas" but weren't sure it was even gonna happen.
this isn't correct. source? curious to know what would lead you to believe that.

Quote:
Might very well be as one of the posts I read (from a red post) pretty much said there IS a change some people will just straight up have wasted IP if some of the runes are removed. Not any sort of reimburse program just "sucks for you" kind of thing.
this is also not correct. we've stated before that if we decide to delete any runes, and owners of said runes would be refunded (similar to what we did with dodge runes).

FergusMacBolg

01-15-2014

While you're around...

Dominion? Any ideas on that?

TheManStache

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-15-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by ricklessabandon View Post
this isn't correct. source? curious to know what would lead you to believe that.

this is also not correct. we've stated before that if we decide to delete any runes, and owners of said runes would be refunded (similar to what we did with dodge runes).
About the first part, yeah, a rioter did say that.

Second part, thank you for repeating what I already said.

123456 ... 7