@ Morello - A plat 1 Soraka player wants to speak.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Letler

01-14-2014

Op makes an.amazing argument. Morello responds with 2 sentences and a link to a blog. Why not address his concepts so much work into a post with such a little response.

He suggests making soraka more of a damage reducer and enhancer and morello responds with how healing is bad??????

Dryad Soraka

01-14-2014

@morello

why are CC machines allowed to heal more? ie: nami, janna, sona
they all heal faster and heal more than soraka (even with sona's heal nerf) and janna's ultimate was just buffed (which it didn't need to be)

also nidalee heals more than soraka lol

siegfriedx1

01-14-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morello View Post
Soraka is weak right now, and much of that is because Soraka has one job, heal others.

I think I'll respond with a link to my dev blog (still rough) where I talk about the concept of dedicated healers in PvP games;

http://www.morellonomicon.com/
You could answer some of my paragraphs with a little more information. I feel like you didn't put a lot of effort doing it

Letler

01-14-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by siegfriedx1 View Post
You could answer some of my paragraphs with a little more information. I feel like you didn't put a lot of effort doing it
Agreed! Your ideas make Soraka more about reducing damage at the right time than a dedicated healer that his blog post says in unhealthy for games. I like your concepts.

Fried Rengar

01-14-2014

um no DONT BUTCHER MY AP SORAKA ANYMORE PLEASE YOU'VE RUINED IT ENOUGH WITH THE Q RANGE CHANGE AND THE Q AP SCALE SHRED *sigh*

thumbnail9

01-14-2014

Quote:
Soraka is weak right now, and much of that is because Soraka has one job, heal others.

I think I'll respond with a link to my dev blog (still rough) where I talk about the concept of dedicated healers in PvP games;

I think your just afraid to let her be a healer. Mainly due to the fact you've already deemed that she is by all means bad game design.

Elyna

01-14-2014

Quote:

You sure like to talk about TF2 in that blog.

Letler

01-14-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by thumbnail9 View Post
I think your just afraid to let her be a healer. Mainly due to the fact you've already deemed that she is by all means bad game design.
Funny thing is op wants to move her away from being a heal bot. Morello doesn't seem to notice good idea when he sees it. He sees soraka auto responds with blog.

WillKill4FooD

01-14-2014

you know what, this is why utility mages are taking supports role.

and support kennen is about to rise, i hope he doesn't get more nerfs because of that.

CynicalGiant

01-14-2014

Quote:

Please change the colors on your blog. It hurts my eyes.