Dear Mr. RiotForScience

First Riot Post
12345 ... 7
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sydelle

07-10-2013

Most Summoners play in the rift and we really miss the Autumn and Snow versions of the Rift!

Like, we REALLY miss it. TT and HA have just recently been released so I don't know why you'd have to update these maps.

And unless a new game mode completely fixes everyone fighting in pick screen, it's definitely not more important than bringing back our autumn and snow maps of the Rift.

Prove me wrong.

The Retard Bear

07-10-2013

Pls bring back Autumn and Snow versions of Summoner's Rift as we approach these seasons.

Roitplx

MadLock

07-10-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by The ****** Bear View Post
Pls bring back Autumn and Snow versions of Summoner's Rift as we approach these seasons.

Roitplx
Even just Winter would be fine.

The Kitten Fair

07-10-2013

roit plx

Djasper

07-10-2013

Something so small that matters so much. I really don't understand why they aren't in the game. And STAY in the game.

Prof Zuhayr

07-10-2013

god i always wanted to experience the autumn one
never could :'(

RiotForScience

Senior Environment Artist

01-14-2014
1 of 4 Riot Posts

Right now map skins are not on the Environment Team's radar. Personally I get much more excited about completely different thematic takes on a map rather than just a season shift. Like, for example, an SR that is set in Piltover than I would a winter. If you would prefer Autumn or Winter I would love to hear why. Like I said, skins are not currently on the radar, but when they are I would love to know what you would prefer. It is always possible that I like this idea better because it would be much more fun to build.

QwertyiouP

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-14-2014

Piltover SR would be sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo cool.

SculptorOvFlesh

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-14-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiotForScience View Post
Right now map skins are not on the Environment Team's radar. Personally I get much more excited about completely different thematic takes on a map rather than just a season shift. Like, for example, an SR that is set in Piltover than I would a winter. If you would prefer Autumn or Winter I would love to hear why. Like I said, skins are not currently on the radar, but when they are I would love to know what you would prefer. It is always possible that I like this idea better because it would be much more fun to build.
Playing the same map for 2k games is getting stale.<---Amount of games played since we lost Harrowing/Snow maps.

Keppa The God

01-14-2014

the necro

12345 ... 7