Riot: Taking a **** on anyone trying to take mid or top tower.

First Riot Post
12345 ... 9
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LVNsNASmurf

01-14-2014

Just saying, you've made it impossible for us to take our tower. A 20 damage reduction when a mage with 55-65 AD is attacking a tower is a bloody joke.

It's doubly painful on melee mages / ap assassins since we have to close to the tower.

One of my standard plays against roaming mids is to take a push heavy champion and take their tower early while they roam. You've made this much, much harder to do.

It's clear your little favorites of ADC are the only people allowed to take towers. You're taking a giant **** on standard laners who might choose to try take a turret. Mages and AP champions in general are going to have a hell of time pushing mid now. Trying to push top in a 1v1 is hard, and now you've made it harder.

Thanks for just cementing the fact that you think bottom turret should be the first to go, and that ADC are the only ones allow to take them.

LVNsNASmurf

01-14-2014

I'm really mad about the fact we have to try and use a low as, low ad champion to take turrets if the enemy leaves or something, and you go and make it take 50% longer.

Thanks for the kick in the teeth.

LVNsNASmurf

01-14-2014

Seriously, one of the few uses for ChoGath was as a pushing monster counterpicking an assassin. You just laugh at their little damage, then when they roam to bot, your botlane pulls back, they get no kills, and you take a turret.

BUT WHOOPS: Now you can't do that because the tower has what is actually a massive level of damage reduction.

And top, oh god top. Trying to shove a bloody super tank common pick out of lane long enough to take the tower is hard enough, but now we have to spend a help more effort on taking the damn thing. Wasn't this lane slow and stagnant enough?

I don't know how you can expect the strategies to change when you slap people for innovating 2v1 lanes. Whats more, you've gone and imbalanced the map, since now bottom tower is the mechnically easiest tower to take. You'll never see an ADC outside of botlane ever again.

Do you have any idea what you're doing?

thumbnail9

01-14-2014

I think it scales down after 8 minutes.

3v1 early tower rushing needed to be nerfed. Also like the **** you could push the tower in 8m with all that added armor anyways.

Verandure

01-14-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by thumbnail9 View Post
I think it scales down after 8 minutes.

3v1 early tower rushing needed to be nerfed. Also like the **** you could push the tower in 8m with all that added armor anyways.
The armor in the first 8 minutes is gone. Bottom will still be pushed, purple side just can't respond by sending a duo lane top to push it down as well.

LVNsNASmurf

01-14-2014

Where does it say that the damage reduction scales down? Anywhere?

Also, the majority of what I'm complaining about occurs after 8 mins anyway, when mids roam at 6, when they get their ults.

And finally, my point is that now botlane turret is mechanically easier to take, and thus there is no point trying to take anything else first.

LVNsNASmurf

01-14-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Verandure View Post
The armor in the first 8 minutes is gone. Bottom will still be pushed, purple side just can't respond by sending a duo lane top to push it down as well.
That's irrelvant, since in 1v1 lanes, you never got to attempt taking the tower before 8 minutes.

This damage reduction isn't stated to end at any point, meaning that mid game mid and toplanes will have seriously increased difficulty taking turrets on their own.

This is all just enforcement of a 1-J-1-2 positional assignment, and straight up felating the ADC role as "the only one allowed to take turrets"

dredzach

01-14-2014

This was done to discourage pros going 2v1 top.

The bot tower is easier to harass so 2v1 bot can take the tower easier. Add in a jungle gank on bot, and you see the whole "send duo top" thing is a very risky proposition...

Which leads both teams to want to go 2v2 bot again and stop trying to place pre-lane wards only to find out which lane the adc duo is headed to.

Mrrggrr

01-14-2014

Kayle

KilljoyX

01-14-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by LVNsNASmurf View Post
That's irrelvant, since in 1v1 lanes, you never got to attempt taking the tower before 8 minutes.

This damage reduction isn't stated to end at any point, meaning that mid game mid and toplanes will have seriously increased difficulty taking turrets on their own.

This is all just enforcement of a 1-J-1-2 positional assignment, and straight up felating the ADC role as "the only one allowed to take turrets"
Tryndamere is angry. I take towers at 6 minutes all the time when I get ahead in lane. Unfortunately now that is not possible.

12345 ... 9