Game crashes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

shiredragon

12-01-2010

I am having similar issues.

First time happened at about 3 pacific. I was playing Chogath on the Autumn SR map. Frozen three times. Had to restart comp each time.

Next time happened as Poppy once in Summer SR. After comp restart all the health bars were gone. Only came up upon mouse over. Restarting the LoL game fixed that.

Bicep

12-01-2010

I'm having a similar issue.
Game freezes in the middle of a match (and the sound goes into a loop). Unable to just exit the game so I'm forced to hold down the power button on my computer to shut it off and turn it back on.

Hope this can get fixed soon :S.

Brishen

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-01-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snavvie View Post
During in-game play, the game will randomly lock up my computer. Prior to patch, this didn't happen.
this has happened to me as well

Ultharin

12-01-2010

current work around seems to be, playing in windowed mode.

RiotStatikk

QA Analyst

12-01-2010
1 of 1 Riot Posts

We hotfixed a few things in the past few hours. Are these problems still arising?

Skippyx

12-01-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiotStatikk View Post
We hotfixed a few things in the past few hours. Are these problems still arising?
I haven't checked, I have a fear of it happening and having another leave on my account. I got 2 leaves in a row. First time finding out the crashes happen, second time re-installing the game to find out that it wasn't the problem. Any chance we can have our leaves pardoned?

Pred8or

12-01-2010

Just played a normal game after hotfix, no crashes so far.

zeTzTa

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-01-2010

Had the same issue yesterday. Game crashed and that resulted me in leave+lost in ranked game (2x rank points reduction) seems awesome

Montoli

12-01-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiotStatikk View Post
I've been having the problem today actually (Dec 1) - Both games I tried today I crashed multiple times. Hard crash, had to force quit LOL. Screen would freeze and the only thing that was still moving was my mouse cursor. (Also there was whatever audio was playing, still looping.)

Very frustrating. After the first two, I reset my system, hoping that it was just some weird state I had left the system in. It worked for a little bit, but then the following game started crashing again.

I hope it goes away soon, since it is very frustrating. I can reconnect, but still, randomly hard-crashing mid game is not fun times, and it NEVER crashed [was actually pretty rock solid] before this patch.

BBKing08

12-01-2010

My game crashed multiple times right after the hotfix, wtf.