Is Miss Fortune a Bad ADC?

First Riot Post
12345 ... 11
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Pokemoki

01-13-2014

In the middle of season 3 she was pretty strong, and she didnt receive any huge nerfs, only fairly tiny ones. As far as I can tell it just seems that all the other ADC's got stronger rather than her getting weaker. She didnt benefit from the triforce buff as much as corki or ezreal did, and her kit isnt as strong as some of the new adc's like lucian and jinx.

So does the power creep from other adc's make her bad?

Kiyoish

01-13-2014

She isn't in flavor.

Ventlus

01-13-2014

no, but shes just not as strong the stronger adcs atm

ricklessabandon

qa analyst

01-13-2014
1 of 2 Riot Posts

miss fortune seems to perform fairly well, but with the recent releases and/or updates for other marksmen the spotlight hasn't been on her for a little while. that said, i do have some changes in mind i'd like to get on the pbe soon, so if those go over well they could ship in the foreseeable future.

Better Ban Sona

01-13-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by ricklessabandon View Post
miss fortune seems to perform fairly well, but with the recent releases and/or updates for other marksmen the spotlight hasn't been on her for a little while. that said, i do have some changes in mind i'd like to get on the pbe soon, so if those go over well they could ship in the foreseeable future.
Can you discuss here what these changes will aim to fix with her?

Ahri Main

01-13-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by ricklessabandon View Post
hail one of the good rioters. i nearly forgot about you honestly.

JetLiWithBifocal

01-13-2014

MF can still be solid under the right team comp, but she isn't quite on par with recent releases. She's better than Ashe, imo.

ricklessabandon

qa analyst

01-13-2014
2 of 2 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Better Ban Sona View Post
Can you discuss here what these changes will aim to fix with her?
i'll do a pbe thread/discussion whenever they're going to hit the beta environment. after they first go out the information can change a lot in a short period and it's easier to keep the updates in one place. it'll be similar to the morgana update i did a little while back, if anyone recalls that pbe thread.

Tropical Twist

01-13-2014

The name of the game is mobility, one of the things MF does NOT have

Her only form of mobility is a passive that isn't really useful while in combat. No dashes or hard cc for MF means she's not popular. Though with the resurgence of mundo her and vayne picks should have become more common by now.

WoWJaxSukDaCax

01-13-2014

She's still great with Sona, that ult combo is delicious.

12345 ... 11