When will RIOT come back to their forums?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Absolut Eff Oo

01-11-2014

SORRY,

logged in to ask, WHERE IS OUR EAST COAST SERVER? Not improved latency, because that sounds like a lazy lie. We want the latency that the west coast gets. I see people with 15-30ms ping. I get 90-110 AVERAGE. THAT IS AWFUL. You wouldn't want to play with that latency, WHY WOULD I? OR ALL OF EAST COAST?
We as customers spend so much money, there are so many games that have been around for countless years that have east and west coast servers. Europe has 2, i mean cmon. We have a 260 page thread about how much we want it, although it should have already been. GET with the picture. Jesus

Aerothal

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-11-2014

aaaaand BUMPED!

FyshinaTux

01-11-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by WizardCrab View Post
So why did Morgageddon-senpai ignore my love?

Does he not like ARAMs?

WizardCrab

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

eCommerce Associate

Follow WizardCrab on Twitter

01-11-2014
42 of 81 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by SomeLamePun View Post
I don't see why you don't just ignore the portion of the community that is obviously rubbish. Who cares if someone is butthurt about the prices? If people are spending and it's lead to increased profits then its clearly working. I get that you don't want to have to go on the forums and see people flaming Riot or Riot employees, but I think it's pretty simple to just ignore those people and focus on the portion of the community that is being positive and actually attempting to ask legitimate questions.
Ignoring is easier said than done. Most (if not all) Rioters are extremely passionate about what they do, so when people vehemently attack their decisions, it hurts. Plus we can't completely ignore the attacks because these are our community members that have some legitimate reason to think and say the things that they do, even if their arguments aren't great. We don't want to become callous to player pain at any level, and ignoring flames is a step in that direction I feel.

Nasuuna

01-11-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hextech Malzahar View Post
...and this is why people don't respect reds. You've been bombarded with angry responses about going against your word, not specifically prices of skins. You're still not listening
and you have done nothing but attack him.

i don't respect disrespect myself.

Flucker

01-11-2014

@WizardCrab

Have y'all thought of a way to bring in Mystery Gifting in another form? I had this idea where someone could spend a low amount of RP towards a chance of getting a new skin, champion, or even IP/IP Boosts to justify the amount of RP spent. Many times if a player gets under 400 RP, there's not much desire to spend it. Obviously this dice roll type prize would have limits (no legacy skins, etc.), but I feel it would bring something else to the table than Mystery Gifting, which I know everyone loved.

OMG halp meh plz

01-11-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by WizardCrab View Post
You can trust us or not.
There has to be a basis for trust to exist. Selling recolor skins for 975 RP (PINK TARIC LOL) is not something that instills trust.

Off topic: tell the skins team to make more ultimate skins. You're in e-commerce, so you probably have the statistics that tell you just how profitable ultimate skins are.

AnonTwo

01-11-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hextech Malzahar View Post
...and this is why people don't respect reds. You've been bombarded with angry responses about going against your word, not specifically prices of skins. You're still not listening
What do you expect him to say?

"Yeah, i know"

New Thread:
"RITO KNOWS, THEY DON'T CARE"
"Greedy Rito is greedy"

Or how about

"Well there's not much we can do about that, 1350 skins are priced for their quality"

and then a flame war starts between two groups over it, while Riot tries to avoid the flame war and gets called out for it

"WHY YOU IGNORE IT, YOU SCARED OF THE TRUTH!?"

Seriously, what do you WANT him to say to that? What is a guy supposed to say to someone saying "We want 1350 skins for 975"?

It's like...what do you WANT!?

QuinnTessential

Recruiter

01-11-2014

Well WizardCrab would appear to have completely hijacked my thread ;-;

I'll see myself out =c

DM DunkMaster

01-11-2014

Does Riot ever plan on keeping the many many promises they made to the community or is your game plan to continuously spit in our faces?