When will RIOT come back to their forums?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PoppaMan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-11-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by WizardCrab View Post
-_- I have more total posts here than on Reddit, and most of my posts there are just trolls.
Thats cause you've been here since beta probably, and you guys have only congregated to reddit in the last year

Dances

01-11-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yordle Junior View Post
I'd rather give some manner of numbers as a starting point, instead of just saying "hi, i'm the REALLY good skill", that way if Riot ever uses one of my concepts (I fully condone them doing so, and will sign whatever waver would be necessary for them to use one of my designs if they thought the design was good enough) it's not completely up in the air on the numbers (also, I feel they'd be more likely to accept using a player submitted design if there was less work for them to do (i.e. not having to come up with numbers.))
maybe but i'm so bad at numbers to begin with its not even funny,and then trying to fit it into the changing world of LoL balance?if I tried it i'd have to take it seriously and i'd drive myself crazy because it would never be juuuuuust right...so I leave the numbers to those who can do them and let the billion and two ideas I have bounce around my head

WizardCrab

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

eCommerce Associate

Follow WizardCrab on Twitter

01-11-2014
24 of 81 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frosthaven View Post
I shall remember you said this, and wake you at 3am! No but it'll be a lot of fun for sure. Hope we can work something out soon!

As for the bits about people taking your words as gospel I can see the frustrations with that. I imagine a lot of it comes down to not shooting the messenger.

I may not be an employee, but if there is anything you guys feel that we can do to help please let us know. I'm pretty passionate about this community - even with the bad and ugly tangling up the good.

And now for the non-topic question of the millennium - did you get anything good from santa?
Yeah I got some sweet headphones. And Disneyland tickets!

WizardCrab

eCommerce Associate

01-11-2014
25 of 81 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by ManDudeMcDudeman View Post
Yo WizardCrab, any chance we're ever going to see a Crab Wizard champion? Because that would be awesome.

Or a Crab anything champion. Crabs are cool.
I wish. I want a crab Elise skin personally.

TheFrozenIsles

01-11-2014

I agree with what Brohoof and DN Frosty said. This forum is not a very nice place at all for any of thee Reds.

WorstVayneMars

01-11-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by NasusIsMyLover View Post
Guys, guys, guys! Let's not lose sight of the main thread here! You can ask WizardCrab all about eCommerce later but right now I want to know why Riot has somewhat abandoned the forums and moved to Reddit instead? I know Crab has said he has more posts here than on Reddit, but that's not the case with MANY MANY other Rioters.

Why have you forsaken us? When will you be back if you ever choose to? I don't want to have to go to Reddit to get the latest news as fast as possible but that seems to be the case!

Can I get some comments on your thoughts on my main post?
Have you read your thread at all?

TL,DR its basically b/c people take everything that Riot says as law and when things change, like many plans do, people rage. Also have you seen the hostility on these forums? Why would I even want to be here as a thread.

THE REDS ARE SCARED OF YOU GD!

Get it through your thick skull already that GD's toxic bull**** is what scared them off.

DN Frosty

01-11-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by WizardCrab View Post
I wish. I want a crab Elise skin personally.
Na, Poromaster Sej all the way XD

WizardCrab

eCommerce Associate

01-11-2014
26 of 81 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by h 2 View Post
WizardCrab, why were there no holiday runes this year or last year? I got two of them in 2011 and was looking forward to completing my set of go-fast candy cane quints, but for whatever reason they have not returned, and my OCD has not allowed me to use these mismatched quints for the past two years.

Will they ever return? Why did they go away in the first place??
absolutely no idea

lightdragoon88

01-11-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by PoppaMan View Post
Thats cause you've been here since beta probably, and you guys have only congregated to reddit in the last year

Wizardcrab first post happen late last year. >_>

NasusIsMyLover

Recruiter

01-11-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by WorstVayneMars View Post
Have you read your thread at all?

TL,DR its basically b/c people take everything that Riot says as law and when things change, like many plans do, people rage. Also have you seen the hostility on these forums? Why would I even want to be here as a thread.

THE REDS ARE SCARED OF YOU GD!

Get it through your thick skull already that GD's toxic bull**** is what scared them off.
So that's it then. When people come to your house and start vandalizing it, you're just going to move to someone else's house instead of taking control of the situation?

Riot gets harassed on their own website. Instead of dishing out bans, restrictions, making posts reportable, and getting a grasp on the situation, they have decided to just say "oh **** it, let's just move back to our parent's house ala reddit?"

How does that make ANY sense?