When will RIOT come back to their forums?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

WizardCrab

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

eCommerce Associate

Follow WizardCrab on Twitter

01-11-2014
16 of 81 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zastie View Post
Wizard! You don't have to only talk about your department ya know. You can just always join in on GD with your own personal opinions, which is even easier since you're not in the balance department too, since people can't be all "Well Riot balance thinks ___ is a bit OP!" or something. Plz, these forums need more love from Riot in general, just pop on in whenever.

Attachment 875556
You say this, but people see red and think authority here. Not everyone. But some people.

Dryad Soraka

01-11-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by WizardCrab View Post
But I've been pretty crushed under work since October for harrowing.
woo yeah that 1 skin sure was hard

WizardCrab

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

eCommerce Associate

Follow WizardCrab on Twitter

01-11-2014
17 of 81 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frosthaven View Post
Leave it to WizardCrab to have that magical timing I suppose ._.

I feel like something needs to happen. Something that gets people really involved with Riot as a company again. It's more than any one person can really accomplish alone, so it'd take a real initiative directed towards the community. I think people are just sort of starting to feel abandoned.

You guys are awesome - you, Eliv, Morg, etc. One day I'm going to have to pry you all away from your paying jobs to host some sort of fan-made event to get the connection between riot and the players going strong again.
Hey if you get a serious fan event together I'm sure we'd all be there

CertainlyT

Champion Designer

01-11-2014
18 of 81 Riot Posts

Quote:
This right here is what scares people from the forums. You take any red post as gospel. Sometimes situations change. Or we're wrong (we're human, not infallible). But I cannot think of any time that a Rioter intentionally misled the community on anything (other than jokes). Ever. And that's the honest truth.
I once said that RiotGypsylord was my friend, but really he was only a close acquaintance.

sylvanas valeria

01-11-2014

Quote:
It's pretty cool, but there are some champions I'm much more excited for. And you should be too
I love Dragons. I'm super hyped about him. And of course all champs are cool. But yea have loved dragons my entire life XD.

Jozraels Socks

01-11-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dryad Soraka View Post
woo yeah that 1 skin sure was hard
Actually, there was a LOT of marketing during that event. The two new skins, returning of limited and legacy skins, gifting (and self gifting) and ward skin bundles probably kept him busy, and the Showdown was essentially the same thing, so double whammy.

Zastie

01-11-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiro Pichu View Post
@crabwizard

pls revert patch 3.14 so i can enjoy this game again
I just automatically made a .gif of your avi... I couldn't stop myself... IDK why I always forget that shows exists when I look for .gifs.

Name:  13894819089492.gif
Views: 1143
Size:  249.5 KB

Shiro Pichu

01-11-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zastie View Post
I just automatically made a .gif of your avi... I couldn't stop myself... IDK why I always forget that shows exists when I look for .gifs.

Attachment 875565
your welcome then :^)

Jikker

01-11-2014

Rioters on the forums -- be still my heart!

We love you guys too ya know, not just Reddit people

Jozraels Socks

01-11-2014

What conclusion did you draw from self gifting? Will it see a return in the future, perhaps when the vault of legacy skins close so that the odds of getting a 975 skin is higher?