When will RIOT come back to their forums?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AntiMage II

01-11-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by WizardCrab View Post
Yes some champions don't go in. Don't expect to see Yorick. Or Poppy. Or Sion. There is another set of soft-blacklisted champions right now that will be added again soon. Like Kassadin I think. It has to do with player onboading. As someone who's second game of LoL ever was with Kassadin, I can tell you it kinda sucks.
I see how it is. Completely biased against anti-mages like Kassadin. You wizards are all alike.

Jozraels Socks

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-11-2014

Quote:
It's pretty cool, but there are some champions I'm much more excited for. And you should be too
Such as..? Eh? Eh?

At least I tried. :/

Shiro Pichu

01-11-2014

@crabwizard

pls revert patch 3.14 so i can enjoy this game again

Dances

01-11-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asmodeios View Post
Such as..? Eh? Eh?

At least I tried. :/
the poro champ

Chris Green

01-11-2014

Quote:
It's pretty cool, but there are some champions I'm much more excited for. And you should be too
#NewChamps2015

WizardCrab

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

eCommerce Associate

Follow WizardCrab on Twitter

01-11-2014
15 of 81 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hextech Malzahar View Post
your going to be eaten alive no matter what, you guys lie then do the opposite of what you promise in terms of anything RP related
This right here is what scares people from the forums. You take any red post as gospel. Sometimes situations change. Or we're wrong (we're human, not infallible). But I cannot think of any time that a Rioter intentionally misled the community on anything (other than jokes). Ever. And that's the honest truth.

FyshinaTux

01-11-2014

Quote:
Legit question, pertaining to ^

I know it's not your department, but I had a champion design concept that came to me about 3 weeks prior to Thresh's release (I know this because it shares the same weapon as thresh and I was mildly disappointed by this )

but I was wondering if there was anywhere that I could submit champion ideas (once I finish them, working on a few) where they would actually be noticed, I've tried the "concept" forums, but that place doesn't seem to get much traffic from what I saw.

Just wondering if there was someplace where my thoughts could reach a more productive audience (possibly someone at Riot even?)

braddollar

01-11-2014

Couldn't agree more with the OP. It's been sad to watch riot decline. Used to be that riot struck me as cool, and a developer to look up to and emulate. This has not been true in quite some time, and a large part of that is the killing off of meaningful community interaction.

Chris Green

01-11-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by wizardcrab View Post
this right here is what scares people from the forums. You take any red post as gospel. Sometimes situations change. Or we're wrong (we're human, not infallible). But i cannot think of any time that a rioter intentionally misled the community on anything (other than jokes). Ever. And that's the honest truth.
all we want is to be informed when this happens, instead of feeling left in the dark.

and ditching the forums all together instead of fixing the problem only furthers frustrations with reds

Dances

01-11-2014

Quote:
This right here is what scares people from the forums.

...I know *curls into a ball* i'm so ashamed *wails*

(EDIT: i'm joking sorry to whoever I offended with my drama,but ya I do know that expecting them to be god from on high tends to cause problems when you meet mortal issues)