When will RIOT come back to their forums?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

The Mechy

01-11-2014

Was this ever addressed Mr. Crab?

http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com....php?t=4155182

Dances

01-11-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by WizardCrab View Post
It's the story of a starry-eyed crab with dreams of being the first crustacean to graduate from Wizard School...
go crab

Zastie

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-11-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frosthaven View Post
You guys are awesome - you, Eliv, Morg, etc. One day I'm going to have to pry you all away from your paying jobs to host some sort of fan-made event to get the connection between riot and the players going strong again.
Well hey, Eliv joins in on the GD customs now and then... Speaking of which.. I might do one here in a bit...

WizardCrab

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

eCommerce Associate

Follow WizardCrab on Twitter

01-11-2014
13 of 81 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dances View Post
oh man wait you do F2P?!I hate to ask but do you ever check if a champion doesn't make it into rotation much and put them in?and do you intentionally keep certain champions out?(balance/toxic reasons are understood as the reasons)

cause I've been trying to play EVERY champion and some just never show up

OH and good luck man,i wish you the best of luck getting there

Edit: ah sorry totally selfish,i just got caught up,its been a goal of mine for a while
Yes some champions don't go in. Don't expect to see Yorick. Or Poppy. Or Sion. There is another set of soft-blacklisted champions right now that will be added again soon. Like Kassadin I think. It has to do with player onboading. As someone who's second game of LoL ever was with Kassadin, I can tell you it kinda sucks.

0 0

01-11-2014

Quote:
I will say that I've read pretty much that whole thread and keep track of it. I will address it soon. But I can't post in there or I'd be eaten alive.
Thanks so much! I thought you guys were purposely ignoring it.
You're one of my favorite Rioter, js ;D

Dances

01-11-2014

Quote:
Yes some champions don't go in. Don't expect to see Yorick. Or Poppy. Or Sion. There is another set of soft-blacklisted champions right now that will be added again soon. Like Kassadin I think. It has to do with player onboading. As someone who's second game of LoL ever was with Kassadin, I can tell you it kinda sucks.
okay then,may I inquire if rumble is one?i got lucky and played a yorick one for all so i'm god there

I think rumble may be one of the last champs I need

Edit: just confirmed rumble is the LAST!

Chris Green

01-11-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liq View Post
Thanks so much! I thought you guys were purposely ignoring it.
You're one of my favorite Rioter, js ;D

in b4 reddit

WizardCrab

eCommerce Associate

Follow WizardCrab on Twitter

01-11-2014
14 of 81 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by sylvanas valeria View Post
@wizard crab what do think of the concept of Ao shin?
It's pretty cool, but there are some champions I'm much more excited for. And you should be too

soon a hero

01-11-2014

Quote:
wow never saw that one coming D:

Piamette

01-11-2014

Quote:
So we can expect that champions that people hate to deal with (Kassadin) and champions that are slated for major reworks (Yorick, Poppy, Sion) tend to get removed from the free week pool?