When will RIOT come back to their forums?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

The MechE

01-11-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by WizardCrab View Post
I will say that I've read pretty much that whole thread and keep track of it. I will address it soon. But I can't post in there or I'd be eaten alive.
Mmm, fresh crab

Piamette

01-11-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hextech Malzahar View Post
your going to be eaten alive no matter what, you guys lie then do the opposite of what you promise in terms of anything RP related
You're part of the problem.

TenSlashTen

01-11-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by WizardCrab View Post
Nothing is all Hippalus. I, along with my whole department (of 7 or so people), pretty much deal with anything that involves RP (not counting computer programming stuff). Also F2P rotations. Also trying desperately to hit diamond in solo queue.
I'd gladly duo with a red. I main jungle and play top/mid when i cant jungle I got banned for a few days cause of all the NA lag/Disconnects but thats fine, my mains in korea anyway. But yeah add me same username as In game name. np.

Chris Green

01-11-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Piamette View Post
You're part of the problem.
of pricing? of RP rewards that were promised in January 2013 and never delivered? explain to me how this is my fault

AntiMage II

01-11-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by 12fingerJIM View Post
Care to explain your relationship with Kael?

Attachment 875545
Carl munches butt. That Windrunner was a troll.

Name:  tumblr_mbpbenNbsL1r6pfmvo1_1280.jpg
Views: 1359
Size:  53.7 KB

On topic though, do you have any insight as to why Riot deliberately avoids using their own forums in favour of reddit?

WizardCrab

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

eCommerce Associate

Follow WizardCrab on Twitter

01-11-2014
11 of 81 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Piamette View Post
How hard is it to get work done when you can claim playing a game of LoL to be part of your work?
It's not any different from anyone else. How can people get homework done when they want to play League? You just gotta say, "Responsibilities first. Then fun." It's hard cause I love LoL so damn much but it helps to know that there are millions of people depending on the work that I do

WizardCrab

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

eCommerce Associate

Follow WizardCrab on Twitter

01-11-2014
12 of 81 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dances View Post
I thought it was a wizard who started his life as a crab?
It's the story of a starry-eyed crab with dreams of being the first crustacean to graduate from Wizard School...

Zastie

01-11-2014

Wizard! You don't have to only talk about your department ya know. You can just always join in on GD with your own personal opinions, which is even easier since you're not in the balance department too, since people can't be all "Well Riot balance thinks ___ is a bit OP!" or something. Plz, these forums need more love from Riot in general, just pop on in whenever.

Name:  138931734972730.gif
Views: 1605
Size:  212.6 KB

12fingerJIM

01-11-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by AntiMage II View Post
Carl munches butt. That Windranger was a troll.

Attachment 875555

On topic though, do you have any insight as to why Riot deliberately avoids using their own forums in favour of reddit?
ftfy, and who's butt does he munch on?

Riot Frosthaven

01-11-2014

Leave it to WizardCrab to have that magical timing I suppose ._.

I feel like something needs to happen. Something that gets people really involved with Riot as a company again. It's more than any one person can really accomplish alone, so it'd take a real initiative directed towards the community. I think people are just sort of starting to feel abandoned.

You guys are awesome - you, Eliv, Morg, etc. One day I'm going to have to pry you all away from your paying jobs to host some sort of fan-made event to get the connection between riot and the players going strong again.