When will RIOT come back to their forums?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

0 0

Member

01-11-2014

Could we get a Red to post about this (skin prices)

http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com...ght=skin+price


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FyshinaTux

Senior Member

01-11-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by WizardCrab View Post
I have a real face toooooooooooo...
Not to be "that guy"... but do you think morgageddon would be down for some ARAMs sometime? ^_^

I've never played with a Rioter (I've been playing since mid season II ) and I think that having some games with my fav rioter (sorry, but I'm sure you can understand that you're not really around frequently enough to be well known ) would be awesome :P


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AntiMage II

Senior Member

01-11-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by WizardCrab View Post
Hi.

:/
It's a wizard! Kill it!


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

12fingerJIM

Senior Member

01-11-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by AntiMage II View Post
It's a wizard! Kill it!
Care to explain your relationship with Kael?

Attachment 875545


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Piamette

Senior Member

01-11-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by AntiMage II View Post
It's a wizard! Kill it!
Clearly the name refers to a person who was the unfortunate victim of a wizard, and was turned into a crab.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dances

Senior Member

01-11-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yordle Junior View Post
Not to be "that guy"... but do you think morgageddon would be down for some ARAMs sometime? ^_^

I've never played with a Rioter (I've been playing since mid season II ) and I think that having some games with my fav rioter (sorry, but I'm sure you can understand that you're not really around frequently enough to be well known ) would be awesome :P
ow,way to make him feel appreciated

Quote:
Originally Posted by AntiMage II View Post
It's a wizard! Kill it!
this sadly is much better because I get to reply with nonsense *pulls out red button,presses red button,watches 999 million caster minions fall upon his head* he'll be happy for a while fighting mages


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

WizardCrab

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

eCommerce Associate

Follow WizardCrab on Twitter

01-11-2014
8 of 81 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellioning View Post
What do you do, anyway? Skin marketing/pricing? Or is that all Hippalus?
Nothing is all Hippalus. I, along with my whole department (of 7 or so people), pretty much deal with anything that involves RP (not counting computer programming stuff). Also F2P rotations. Also trying desperately to hit diamond in solo queue.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dances

Senior Member

01-11-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Piamette View Post
Clearly the name refers to a person who was the unfortunate victim of a wizard, and was turned into a crab.
I thought it was a wizard who started his life as a crab?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Piamette

Senior Member

01-11-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by WizardCrab View Post
Nothing is all Hippalus. I, along with my whole department (of 7 or so people), pretty much deal with anything that involves RP (not counting computer programming stuff). Also F2P rotations. Also trying desperately to hit diamond in solo queue.
How hard is it to get work done when you can claim playing a game of LoL to be part of your work?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Chris Green

Senior Member

01-11-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by WizardCrab View Post
Nothing is all Hippalus. I, along with my whole department (of 7 or so people), pretty much deal with anything that involves RP (not counting computer programming stuff). Also F2P rotations. Also trying desperately to hit diamond in solo queue.
so you are the one who broke all of Riot's promises about skin prices