Hey, how's it going tonight?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zastie

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-07-2014

Hmm, 3hr necro, he's probably off-line now.

davin

Senior User Researcher

01-07-2014
21 of 21 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xelnath View Post
Alright, bedtime for me. Just made plans with a Danish friend to hang out when they come to town.

What's something they wouldn't expect to find in LA that I should bring them?
The Museum of Jurassic Technology (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Museum_...sic_Technology), which is a museum that has a whole lot of very interesting and dubious things.

Pendacan

01-07-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by davin View Post
The Museum of Jurassic Technology (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Museum_...sic_Technology), which is a museum that has a whole lot of very interesting and dubious things.
Are you researching about me this instant?

Mle Is The Best

01-08-2014

You mean you guys would play a game with little ole nooby me when I hit 1k wins too? =O I've only played with a rioter once, but I don't remember who it was because I wasn't even lv 30 yet. I just remember that the person was playing taric and was bronze.

Parks27

01-08-2014

Has Riot ever thought of a different system of trying out new champs outside of the weekly rotation?

I think it be neat to have a feature where you could temporarily play a champion that you don't own for 24 hours and see if it fits your play style. (Would also help you spend your RP/LP more efficiently)

You could limit it to 3 times in a week, and once only for each champ.

As a casual, It would make the game more accessible and possibly turn the corner for those fence sitters who havent found their favorite champion and playstyle.

(For instance I would love to try out Irelia , but I am still trying to fill out my champion pool)

SwiftSwrd

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-08-2014

League: Do you have the tech to make Lichbane work like Morde's Q?
ie. convert the damage of the AA/on-hit-ability carrying the lichbane proc to be magic damage.

Life: What things should I be doing to try to get to the same job as you?
Things I'm already doing:
Comp Sci Degree
Climbing the LoL ladder
Identifying issues with the game and/or with champions, and then trying to work out solutions
Analyzing games - trying to pick out what adds to the experience and what subtracts from it then discussing with other Compsci students aiming to get into video games

Cain Shift

01-08-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xelnath View Post
None of the characters on your list are actually underperforming at the moment... why are your korean friends asking to buff some of the strongest characters in the game?
Cuz that are unused Champion in Korea.