And another patch goes by with no magma chamber/stats/replays/obersvers etc.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Syrail

12-01-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morello View Post
Guinsoo stated the patch would be epic, the balance changes are good, and lo and behold, he works on the live game team. "Epic" doesn't mean "Guinsoo became a game engineer, warped time and space, and made new features." :P

"Guinsoo solves a Rubik's cube with a few deft flicks of the wrists and enters a deep calm visualizing a new character being played in-game. Using this vision, Guinsoo pieces together spell building blocks and design ideas to bring the character to life."

Last I checked, Guinsoo was credited with the ability to materialize content. Facts, Morello!

Monkits

12-01-2010

Nerfs and an expensive skin or two, same old **** as usual.

Lecruidant

12-01-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monkits View Post
Nerfs and an expensive skin or two, same old **** as usual.
Bet you 20 dollars (that i WONT be spending on a skin) that Morello got payed to troll this post even though he's wrong on the subject and SHOULD ACTUALLY BE HELPING DESIGNING MAGMA CHAMBERS since it is already delayed instead of being on the forums.

Oh BTW Morello, Guinsoo might not have stated that Magma Chambers was coming this patch, but remember that article in PC Gamer where you guys said that it would be with the Irelia patch? Ohhhh ****, that person must have not known what they were talking about either. Maybe if you stopped making champs and worked a little harder we might have that already. Btw, you all are only hurting yourself. With a WoW expansion around the corner (next week) you really think people are going to waste their time on a free to play that has major issues rather than go and play a majorly successful game? I dont either, guess you all should have worked a little harder, yah know, like how there should have been a patch yesterday instead of today then blame it on thanksgiving, which was last week btw, not this week.

Ganjatron

12-01-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lecruidant View Post
Bet you 20 dollars (that i WONT be spending on a skin) that Morello got payed to troll this post even though he's wrong on the subject.

Oh BTW Morello, Guinsoo might not have stated that Magma Chambers was coming this patch, but remember that article in PC Gamer where you guys said that it would be with the Irelia patch? Ohhhh ****, that person must have not known what they were talking about either. Maybe if you stopped making champs and worked a little harder we might have that already. Btw, you all are only hurting yourself. With a WoW expansion around the corner (next week) you really think people are going to waste their time on a free to play that has major issues rather than go and play a majorly successful game? I dont either, guess you all should have worked a little harder, yah know, like how there should have been a patch yesterday instead of today then blame it on thanksgiving, which was last week btw, not this week.
Lazy ass Californians! Maybe you guys should hire some Illegals that work harder. I heard you have a lot in that state.

Lets Own Them

12-01-2010

yea he dissapointed me completely i am outraged now i must go to the riot office with nothing but a huge wierd shaped mace and jump up and down on there desks while spawining pillars of fillth destroying thier company.

Kamahl

12-01-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ganjatron View Post
Lazy ass Californians!
Smokin dat Medical Marijuana

Delthanin

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-01-2010

Quote:
I've finally been around long enough to develop hate. Woo!
Server downtime is a generally risky time for Reds to be posting. People are pretty angry about everything during this time.

EDIT: The person below me misinterpreted the meaning of my post.

Lecruidant

12-01-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delthanin View Post
Server downtime is a generally risky time for Reds to be posting. People are pretty angry about everything during this time.
This person just summed up where all our money is going. Generally during down time, shouldn't EVERYONE at the company be working their asses off to make sure everything is going according to plan?..... You sir, have summed up everything i said above and **** on riots chest. +1 good sir

Kaeoz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-01-2010

Quote:
Guinsoo stated the patch would be epic, the balance changes are good, and lo and behold, he works on the live game team. "Epic" doesn't mean "Guinsoo became a game engineer, warped time and space, and made new features." :P
HAHAHAHAHA I GET IT! Since Trundle the troll is being released, you're TROLLING US!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA.

GhostDieM

12-01-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fantastiballs View Post
I think it's more to do with the community getting tired of not getting things we want, keep getting things we don't want, and then have people with red names shove it in our faces and act like general ****s half the time.
This is exactly the problem. Riot teases a lot of things in the forums like champion reworks, new map, new features, new mechanics. And what did we get in the last 4 patches? Nerfs, a few buffs, unwanted/uncalled for nerfs or buffs and a new play toy which Riot can continue to make money of off. I'm getting more dissapointed with each patch, especially seeing how much this one got teased by Red's on the forum. So please Riot hurry it up because I predict the QQ is just going to get worse every patch as long as you keep holding out on your promises