And another patch goes by with no magma chamber/stats/replays/obersvers etc.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tumblr Feminist

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-30-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steelecho View Post
Did you even read the patch notes? I'm PRETTY SURE THEY MENTIONED FIXING VARIOUS BUGS, LIKE TF'S RED CARD AND UDYR'S BEAR STANCE.

And this patch was "epic" because it supposedly restored balance to the melee/ranged dps carry problem, and the aoe metagame.

However, I would like to see you patch a map, stats, observers, replays, and etc in one patch. Because it's easy, right?
Yeah I give riot my money so they can do absolutely nothing!

Fofomag

11-30-2010

Quote:
Did you even read the patch notes? I'm PRETTY SURE THEY MENTIONED FIXING VARIOUS BUGS, LIKE TF'S RED CARD AND UDYR'S BEAR STANCE.

And this patch was "epic" because it supposedly restored balance to the melee/ranged dps carry problem, and the aoe metagame.

However, I would like to see you patch a map, stats, observers, replays, and etc in one patch. Because it's easy, right?
Hey white knight, are you implying there's only one person patching maps, stats, observers, replays, and etc in one patch? Are you also implying that that they stated these releases one patch ago when in fact they were due for way longer than that? Got anymore logical fallacies while you're at it, son?

JARmates

12-01-2010

Oh god I need a gf!!!

AkumaRook

12-01-2010

Patience.

We will get it eventually.

InsaneStranger

12-01-2010

I think we should just let Riot surprise us when these features randomly get put in instead of hoping for something that's probably not ready every single patch.

MapleCarnage

12-01-2010

God the LoL community is such an ungrateful bunch of cryhards.
Btw riot thanks for the fun game I play very often with my friends and have memorable, good times.

pls thumbsdown me to prove me right.

Ghettobarney

12-01-2010

Quote:

I'm pretty sure they didn't mention that the problem with Red card is that it fizzles if the enemy moves away from you while you're firing it but you still lose the card and mana.

The balance changes didn't nothing at best, I thought there would be hardcore AOE reworks like Riot said there would be. Newsflash: The meta is going to be EXACTLY the same as before.

I thought there would be Urgot and Evelynn fixed like Riot said they would do MONTHS AND MONTHS AGO

I'm pretty sure Magma Chamber was supposed to come out last month.

I was fairly confident that when Riot said champions would come out at all price points they wouldn't be ****s and troll us by pricing a champ at 4800 ip (Who is still 975 RP thank you very much)

I'M PRETTY **** SURE IT DOESN'T TAKE 6 MONTHS TO FIX A GOD**** SEARCH BAR THAT EVERY FORUM IN THE HISTORY OF EVER HAS A ****ING WORKING VERSION OF.

I've put a lot of time and money into this game because I actually like this game. I'm not just some *** who trolls around because this game is free to play. I actually like Riot, a lot, more than just about any other game developer. It really grinds my gears though when they say all these cool things and promise all this nice stuff and then it never comes.

And where the hell are my normal game stats? What's the points of rank if 90% of the player base is unranked anyways? What a joke!

Pika Fox

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-01-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morello View Post
Guinsoo stated the patch would be epic, the balance changes are good, and lo and behold, he works on the live game team. "Epic" doesn't mean "Guinsoo became a game engineer, warped time and space, and made new features." :P
wait... a red got downvoted? o.O wow...

Ghettobarney

12-01-2010

Oh and by the way if I had a game for over and year and a 200 man staff and a multi-million dollar game company then yes I would absolutely try my best to release these things but sadly I don't have those things.

Astronautical

12-01-2010

I sense a lot of butthurt.
get over it.