Hey, how's it going tonight?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

pinguihome

01-07-2014

Oh and with the Zed passive, you could make it work the same as Yasuo E. The time circle around the enemies affected with the passive. Not really a huge deal, but it'd be nice

Xelnath

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Systems Designer

01-07-2014
18 of 21 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkinnerBlade View Post
Sorry, I should have explained that better. Why does Rampage, a spell he spams every 2 seconds cost so much mana? It is really crappy to play him and run out of mana after the change you guys had made.

Edit: Sorry about the typos. I'm on my phone atm.
I think that if you're spamming his buttons constantly you *should* pay a cost. Horsies get tired and he's not an opponent with a lot of windows aside from playing keep-away.

Gambon Supremo X

01-07-2014

Hi man, I always wanted to know what you guys in NA would think about my application for Riot, and if you believe I should have been answered back for my effort:

Quote:
No answer, no game

Larri

01-07-2014

Quote:
None of the characters on your list are actually underperforming at the moment... why are your korean friends asking to buff some of the strongest characters in the game?

I thought Riot was going to deal with Shyvana's ult problem(although it came out before she became op) because it was replyed that Riot would think about it?(I read the translated version so it may not be so correct...). If it is canceled(or not thought of) then is it because Shyvana is now op? Then what about champions up there that are not op?

Oh and that list wasn't 'plz buff them', but 'what do you think about it?'

Kazral

01-07-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xelnath View Post
Out of curiosity - do you feel like the gaming industry is where you'll make your biggest impact upon the world?
I feel that somewhere in between computer science, computer graphics, and game design is where I can really put my particular mathematical and creative background to its best use. Combine that with a love of game design and gaming in general, and the gaming industry felt like a perfect fit. The only other area I can see myself impacting the world is in finance and economics, but I don't feel that same passion for economics as I do CS and game design.

Syndra Carries U

01-07-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by archangelfighter View Post
I think that was more a sweeping generalization of summoners that have been noticed for causing discord. I bring up GD and half of the topics are blacklisted users.
I actually have yet to blacklist anyone, each of the trolls are entertaining in their own way.

Thing is, if Xelnath here specifically calls out these people, you can be sure GD will raise pitchforks against them if GD ever gets changed/closed.

Spreek

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-07-2014

Out of curiosity, why does the balance team seem to make so many changes to champions they nerf/buff in one patch rather than spacing these changes out over multiple patches?

For instance, why did Ziggs get every single one of his abilities buffed in the same patch?

Not trying to QQ, honestly just wondering.

Aliceandria

01-07-2014

Is this going to be the best year of League of Legends yet?

Sadistic Veigar

01-07-2014

Do you guys think Veigar is in a good place right now?

exec3

01-07-2014

What's your opinion on upcoming sequels to decades old movies (eg: Independance Day 2 and Beetlejuice 2)? Feels to me like the time for the sequels have long since passed.