Hey, how's it going tonight?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Xelnath

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Systems Designer

01-07-2014
13 of 21 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Larri View Post
Hi I gathered some wishlist from top lane bulletin from LoL inven(Korean LoL site) and would like to present it here.

1. Vladimir: e rollback. Vladimir is now mostly used as top, whereas that patch was done when Vladimir was played as mid laner and had plenty to dirty farm.

2. Lulu: Increase in speed and ap: Some think Lulu is both weak as laner or support(although I disagree on increaing Lulu's speed)

3. Nunu: Some extra effect on Nunu's ult. Something similar to Lissandra perhaps?

4. Mordekaiser: Some cc plz...slow or whatever

5. Zak: partial rollback on the passive jelly?

6. Ryze: rollback skill range(I really agree on this one)

7. Volibear: cooldown for e when hitting something

8. Jaks: w rollback(I strongly disagree on this one...)

9. Wukong: little increase of damage of Nimbus Strike or cooldown on skills when Crushing Blow strikes.

10. Shyvana: honestly needs buff on ult...it gets useless on every knockback! need cc nulification(I am not sure whether this is the right word?) like that of Vi's + rising rage while dead(i remember Riot saying they will think about this problem)

11. Quinn: shorter ult...it's too long right now

12. starting items that help mana-cost champs(buff flask, maybe? or doran ring?)

It's not all my wishlist, but what do you think about it?
None of the characters on your list are actually underperforming at the moment... why are your korean friends asking to buff some of the strongest characters in the game?

SkinnerBlade

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-07-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xelnath View Post
Got any questions on your mind? League or Life, this thread is up to you.
http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com....php?t=4171337
Why does Hecarim's Q cost 40 mana? I haven't really ever gotten an answer, and I would really appreciate it if you would be the first to explain why.

JollyAmoeba

01-07-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrightNooblar View Post
The forums have a lot of issues currently with repeat off-topic posts, risque thread, and generally lots and lots of threads that are the same, or nearly the same as, lots and lots of other threads already out there.

What are your thoughts on that? Is it something riot would like to address? Is it something riot *can* address?

Also is the lack of moderator posts a company policy things? Do you have specific forum mods, or is moderation just whatever red happens by the forums?
Going off of this- I recently starting using the forums and I see a lot of troll threads/rage bait threads. Does riot have any plans to add more forums mods to help deal with those?

Splinterheart

01-07-2014

For the sake of appeasing the many who ask about this daily, any status on Viktor's rework? Last I heard, tech was needed and wouldn't be available till S4.

Also, do you have a particular opinion on Quinn relative to other Marksmen? The only one not to be seen competitively at least in the bot lane.

Xelnath

Systems Designer

01-07-2014
14 of 21 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkinnerBlade View Post
http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com....php?t=4171337
Why does Hecarim's Q cost 40 mana? I haven't really ever gotten an answer, and I would really appreciate it if you would be the first to explain why.
Well, he's a mana using character, so it seems normal to have a mana costs but melee spells generally cost less than long-ranged harassment spells.

Apmidplss

01-07-2014

I just want to suck up a little and say I am continually impressed by what Riot puts out with its champions.

The unique designs and fantastical visuals make it easy to see why LoL is the most popular game around.

I do want to lament the lack of role builder. That is the thing I want the most to actually feel like I can main a role

Sadistic Veigar

01-07-2014

How do you guys think Veigar is doing right now?

Nuparu

01-07-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by xelnath View Post
ryan hasn't demanded a specific nerf in the entire time i've been at riot. Its other people closer to the characters who made those changes - and they seem to be doing a pretty damn good job at the moment.

Name:  60 wat.jpg
Views: 1288
Size:  111.3 KB

My mind is blown. I guess we need to stop blaming Morello for all the nerfs.

LF New ritoer to blame for soraka nerfs

QuinnTessential

Recruiter

01-07-2014

When will RIOT stop using Reddit more than their regular site?

pinguihome

01-07-2014

Concerning Ao Shin, you and morello have said a few things concerning his development. Morello said you ran into problems after exploring the concept, and you said he had some "issues" and had to take him back to shop, etc... Would it be possible to maybe explain what those problems you guys have been talking about are? Is it kit related, concept, design, gameplay, etc..?