Hey, how's it going tonight?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Slimm Shaney

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-07-2014

Are you actually saying Morello doesn't personally hate Soraka or Irelia?

oDEIIL

01-07-2014

Is there any specific reason why Dominion won't get a rank this season? Seems like there won't be one at all.

Xelnath

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Systems Designer

01-07-2014
10 of 21 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Free Gray Screen View Post
Can we expect any new permanent updates or additions coming to league any time soon?

I'd love to hear more about Team Builder, or anything else.
Me too. I'm more stoked about that feature than anything else we've made to date. I remember asking Zileas to build it 4 years ago. He just replied to my email, "man, that would be nice, huh?"

Silly troll. Did you guys know he's a Daddypon now? Hip hip, hooray!

Irelia PhD

01-07-2014

Xelnath have you seen the recently discovered amumu runic shield bug?

Larri

01-07-2014

Hi I gathered some wishlist from top lane bulletin from LoL inven(Korean LoL site) and would like to present it here.

1. Vladimir: e rollback. Vladimir is now mostly used as top, whereas that patch was done when Vladimir was played as mid laner and had plenty to dirty farm.

2. Lulu: Increase in speed and ap: Some think Lulu is both weak as laner or support(although I disagree on increaing Lulu's speed)

3. Nunu: Some extra effect on Nunu's ult. Something similar to Lissandra perhaps?

4. Mordekaiser: Some cc plz...slow or whatever

5. Zak: partial rollback on the passive jelly?

6. Ryze: rollback skill range(I really agree on this one)

7. Volibear: cooldown for e when hitting something

8. Jaks: w rollback(I strongly disagree on this one...)

9. Wukong: little increase of damage of Nimbus Strike or cooldown on skills when Crushing Blow strikes.

10. Shyvana: honestly needs buff on ult...it gets useless on every knockback! need cc nulification(I am not sure whether this is the right word?) like that of Vi's + rising rage while dead(i remember Riot saying they will think about this problem)

11. Quinn: shorter ult...it's too long right now

12. starting items that help mana-cost champs(buff flask, maybe? or doran ring?)

It's not all my wishlist, but what do you think about it?

Xelnath

Systems Designer

01-07-2014
11 of 21 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slimm Shaney View Post
Are you actually saying Morello doesn't personally hate Soraka or Irelia?
I'm saying he defers what to do to those characters to the team he trusts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HesOnTop View Post
Just finished Cowboy Bebop. Loved it. Do you? Favorite character? What are your thoughts about the rumored live action movie in the making?
The only live action movie going on at Riot is the one-man play ohmikegoodness is filming about his life as an animation model / online super hero. I heard its going to be called "O-Mikegami-Sama"

Xelnath

Systems Designer

01-07-2014
12 of 21 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Original Irelia View Post
Xelnath have you seen the recently discovered amumu runic shield bug?
Yup. Passing this thread along to the appropriate parties tomorrow!

JollyAmoeba

01-07-2014

Can my avatar be the next fizz skin?

Serious- I haven't checked the PBE recently but is the xerath rework coming back soon/have you thought of an ultimate that's fair and feels xerath-ish

Irelia PhD

01-07-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xelnath View Post
I'm saying he defers what to do to those characters to the team he trusts.

The only live action movie going on at Riot is the one-man play ohmikegoodness is filming about his life as an animation model / online super hero. I heard its going to be called "O-Mikegami-Sama"
Tell this team she needs some small QoL buffs maybe started with E attack speed animation increase? Our Ionian hero is highly outclassed by many many many top laners

Also thanks for the swift response.

BrightNooblar

01-07-2014

The forums have a lot of issues currently with repeat off-topic posts, risque thread, and generally lots and lots of threads that are the same, or nearly the same as, lots and lots of other threads already out there.

What are your thoughts on that? Is it something riot would like to address? Is it something riot *can* address?

Also is the lack of moderator posts a company policy things? Do you have specific forum mods, or is moderation just whatever red happens by the forums?