Hey, how's it going tonight?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Samuel Lee

01-07-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xelnath View Post
Define Xelnath.
how do i be alien khazix like thing

Xelnath

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Systems Designer

01-07-2014
8 of 21 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nuparu View Post
Who's next target on Morello's homing-missile-nerf-bat-launcher?
Ryan hasn't demanded a specific nerf in the entire time I've been at Riot. Its other people closer to the characters who made those changes - and they seem to be doing a pretty damn good job at the moment.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sephrinx View Post
Can you give us any information on this "dragon themed" champion?

Is the concept still in the works? Has it been scrapped? Any idea what sort of role they will be, bruiser/mage/support/adc?

Thank you
Pretty sure we don't have any details worth sharing - but I know we had some issues and needed to take him back to the shop a few times - totally business as usual here.

Quote:
Next champ
I'm not on the official teaser team for this one! I think it will be pretty wild release though.

Illiase

01-07-2014

Quote:
I spend a lot of my day thinking about ways of making league better - its rare to also have the opportunity to listen and directly connect with the players who play the game. So I relish the opportunity to talk and more importantly - listen.

I am pretty sure officially announcing who is more of IronStylus's domain than mine. I know we're looking at removing some triangle feet very soon though...
Ah, I see. Well, keep up the good work! We appreciate the opportunity to speak to the people creating the game we all love too.

Also, yay for fewer pizza feet!

shox reb00t

01-07-2014

Hrm...might as well ask/suggest this here since it looks like I might get a red reply on this one

So...you know how kha'zix has an indicator of sorts for when a target is isolated yes? I was wondering if you guys ever thought about giving that kind of thing to Zed for his passive. The one where once every 10 sec if a target is below 50% health you deal additional damage? Like something that will let us know when the passive will be up again on a certain target.

Ps - Happy new year and I hope I can get a game with you when I reach my 1000th norm win :3

Slimm Shaney

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-07-2014

Quote:
Ryan hasn't demanded a specific nerf in the entire time I've been at Riot. Its other people closer to the characters who made those changes - and they seem to be doing a pretty damn good job at the moment.
Wait, Morello doesn't... *mindblown*

Learn 2 Swim

01-07-2014

Do you ever think of doing the exact opposite of what the majority of GD wants just so people stop whining all the time?

VideoGameDowny

01-07-2014

"I think it will be pretty wild release though."
there is our hint gentlemen

Xelnath

Systems Designer

01-07-2014
9 of 21 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shoxor View Post
Hrm...might as well ask/suggest this here since it looks like I might get a red reply on this one

So...you know how kha'zix has an indicator of sorts for when a target is isolated yes? I was wondering if you guys ever thought about giving that kind of thing to Zed for his passive. The one where once every 10 sec if a target is below 50% health you deal additional damage? Like something that will let us know when the passive will be up again on a certain target.

Ps - Happy new year and I hope I can get a game with you when I reach my 1000th norm win :3
So that's not a bad idea, but since it doesn't change what you want to do on zed (if you can auto attack them you want to auto-attack them - period) it wouldn't be a huge value add.

By contrast, its nearly impossible to tell who's isolated in a team fight without the purple indicator - instead, I actually think we should add the purple text bubble from his mech skin onto his base skin. That would help make it easier to lane against him.

How close to 1000 are you now?

Free Gray Screen

01-07-2014

Can we expect any new permanent updates or additions coming to league any time soon?

I'd love to hear more about Team Builder, or anything else.

HesOnTop

01-07-2014

Quote:
Got any questions on your mind? League or Life, this thread is up to you.
Just finished Cowboy Bebop. Loved it. Do you? Favorite character? What are your thoughts about the rumored live action movie in the making?