Hey, how's it going tonight?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Janna F Kennnedy

01-07-2014

When is the next patch?

Xelnath

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Systems Designer

01-07-2014
6 of 21 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProfDrDeath View Post
2. Any comments to the state top lane?
This is a good question - when we went into Preseason 4, we had a priority list of things we wanted to resolve. A deep-dive on the state of toplane was one of them - We made some initial stabs when we realized there's a lot of work to be done there.

Scarizard, CertainlyT and a couple other designers were working together on it, but it became quickly clear its a big issue we can't tackle in a single patch.

ProfDrDeath

01-07-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slimm Shaney View Post
- be amumu, lvl 9(max e)
- get at least 150 armor
- tank minions and they will do negative damage, which contributes to relic shield, which compiles
- tank for 20 minutes
-???
- profit
Doesn't work like that, minions get stronger => You need to get more Armor, too.

Best be stacking Warden's Mails => Frozen Hearts, since they are the best Armor item for the intended purpose. Thornmail kills the minions that raise your shield.

Nuparu

01-07-2014

Who's next target on Morello's homing-missile-nerf-bat-launcher?

FurryFurball

01-07-2014

When is the Amumu + Runic shield glitch going to be fixed?

I'll get home in 4 hours and I thought I'd try out some mummy shenanigans, unless it's hotfixed or Amumu gets disabled before that.

Slimm Shaney

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-07-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProfDrDeath View Post
Doesn't work like that, minions get stronger => You need to get more Armor, too.

Best be stacking Warden's Mails => Frozen Hearts, since they are the best Armor item for the intended purpose. Thornmail kills the minions that raise your shield.
well I easily acquired 250 armor at around lvl 9, so it was k

Sephrinx

01-07-2014

Can you give us any information on this "dragon themed" champion?

Is the concept still in the works? Has it been scrapped? Any idea what sort of role they will be, bruiser/mage/support/adc?

Thank you

Xelnath

Systems Designer

01-07-2014
7 of 21 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Illiase View Post
What is it that drives you to make threads? I've seen a few before and it's always nice to see a Rioter open to interaction with the community.

Also, more League related: Can you drop any hints as to who might be next up on the VU list, or is that off limits?
I spend a lot of my day thinking about ways of making league better - its rare to also have the opportunity to listen and directly connect with the players who play the game. So I relish the opportunity to talk and more importantly - listen.

I am pretty sure officially announcing who is more of IronStylus's domain than mine. I know we're looking at removing some triangle feet very soon though...

Boomkix

01-07-2014

is riot gonna nerf yasuo, i hope not

Farranor

01-07-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xelnath View Post
This is a good question - when we went into Preseason 4, we had a priority list of things we wanted to resolve. A deep-dive on the state of toplane was one of them - We made some initial stabs when we realized there's a lot of work to be done there.

Scarizard, CertainlyT and a couple other designers were working together on it, but it became quickly clear its a big issue we can't tackle in a single patch.
Why not? Power coding, power meetings, power testing, power memos, so many memos! 400 memos!