Hey, how's it going tonight?

First Riot Post
12345612 ... 17
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Xelnath

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Systems Designer

01-07-2014
4 of 21 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProfDrDeath View Post
1. What is the big thing you Rioters are not supposed to talk about?
The stuff they put in the kool-aid, how we use a dart-board for nerfs and Tryndamere's secret love of War Machines.

Xelnath

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Systems Designer

01-07-2014
5 of 21 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by omgWTFyVampBak View Post
xelnath i have a few questions, but maybe theres a way to contact you off the forums?

-please :\
Topic?

Slimm Shaney

01-07-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xelnath View Post
Wow, that bug looks hilarious - what is it?
- be amumu, lvl 9(max e) with relic shield(the point in defensive mastery giving 50 shield points each respawn)
- get at least 150 armor
- tank minions and they will do negative damage, which contributes to relic shield, which compiles
- tank for 20 minutes
-???
- profit

Rynac

01-07-2014

Quote:
Got any questions on your mind? League or Life, this thread is up to you.
Hey, I have a question about playing games during preseason. In the "More about the League system" faq in the client, it says:
Quote:
If you've played at least five ranked team games or 10 solo/duo games in the preseason, a combination of your current and top Elo rating will determine the tier of the league you initially earn.

If you haven't played enough ranked matches in the preseason, you'll first complete a series of placement matches before being sorted into a league. How you perform in these matches will determine the tier of the league you initially earn.
However, everyone I've asked says that you have to play placement matches come S4 even if you meet the 10 ranked game requirement. Is the quote wrong and we'll have to play placement matches no matter how many games we play during preseason?

TSM SpaceBalls

01-07-2014

Meanwhile in Germany, its 11:24 in the morning and I am at college waiting for my next classes -.-

batosia95136

01-07-2014

Is Xin Zhao male or female? I only ask because I've seen Mulan and now I'm unsure.

Purrified

01-07-2014

What's your favourite 3ds game?

omgWTFyVampBak

01-07-2014

Quote:
Topic?
important ingame/personal related stuff >.>

probably not your department, but it be nice to have a 2 minute convo with a red about it.

Illiase

01-07-2014

What is it that drives you to make threads? I've seen a few before and it's always nice to see a Rioter open to interaction with the community.

Also, more League related: Can you drop any hints as to who might be next up on the VU list, or is that off limits?

ProfDrDeath

01-07-2014

Quote:
The stuff they put in the kool-aid, how we use a dart-board for nerfs and Tryndamere's secret love of War Machines.
You just confirmed GD's prime suspicion

12345612 ... 17