Seriously, what the hell is the purpose to Poro-Snax?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Darkness4910

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-05-2014

I saw two explode so far.

RasVenator

01-05-2014

Long ago, before the foundation of the League of Legends, before Shurima was covered by desert sands, before great Icathia fell to ruin, the land known today as 'The Freljord' was ruled by a race of terrible creatures. These monstrous beasts had massive curling horns, fangs the size of a man's arm, claws that could rend through flesh as if it were snow, and a coat of dark spiky fur. These great predators hunted tirelessly across the frozen tundra, killing anything they encountered. To see one was to know that death was near. The fearful humans that lived in the region would leave offerings of food to these monsters to keep them away from human settlements.

This worked for a time, but with the coming of the Watchers, man made deals for great power and was able to fight back against the giant beasts. Deprived of their main source of food, the once powerful creatures began to change. The elephant-sized creatures shrank to the size of house cats, their horns became tiny spikes, their fangs shrank until they were almost impossible to see beneath their tongues, their legs shortened to stumps, and their fur became soft and white to blend into the snow where they now cowered in fear of the things they had once preyed mercilessly upon.

Today, though its history has been largely forgotten, the tradition of giving offerings to the creatures is continued on the ancient bridge over the Howling Abyss. The champions that fight on it bring a tribute to the descendants of the creatures that once invoked terror in the hearts of men, the Poros.

That is the true reason we have Poro-Snax.

MsPudding

Sentient Pudding

Follow MsPudding on Twitter

01-06-2014
1 of 1 Riot Posts

I have at least two poro-snax with my tea every morning. They keep my mustache plump and well-oiled.

CyberDarkBlade

01-06-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsPudding View Post
I have at least two poro-snax with my tea every morning. They keep my mustache plump and well-oiled.
um... wat

ManDudeMcDudeman

01-06-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by CyberDarkBlade View Post
um... wat
Did she stutter?

CyberDarkBlade

01-06-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by ManDudeMcDudeman View Post
Did she stutter?
lol dis guy.

DIS GUY.

Shiro Pichu

01-06-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsPudding View Post
someone please tell me why rioters are allowed to necro threads?

kdHuCoB8S3

01-06-2014

http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com....php?t=4163916

Ladies and gentlemen: Sad ambulances.

Rrett

01-06-2014

LETS ALL just take the time to appreciate what Ms.Pudding does for riot

http://puu.sh/6c3Nv.jpg

Nampoosh

01-06-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rrett View Post
LETS ALL just take the time to appreciate what Ms.Pudding does for riot

http://puu.sh/6c3Nv.jpg
It's probably the most important position at Riot.